Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shea i wish we could say we did. I never saw Mac Dre live. I had tickets to see him in SF 4 days after he died.
damn that was many years ago but for some reason i always thought that lol

fuckin brain cells.

well Dre had one of the best rap shows hands down period & I been going to rap shows since they were invented. lol

I connected up with hella siccness / BART cats @ the tale of 2 dres concert @ cactus club down here in san jose, syko, dsane, smokieloks, mr twisted mark7, gabe... fuck. half the board was there back when there was more unity prior to social networking sites.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
yeah its funny that somehow it was easier/ more common to meet up before social networking. now my patnas that used to go to shows with me are like "nah man im too old for that shit." im like...we're 27...too old???

bro i got 10 years on ya & im never too old to hit a good show lol ...wtf? 27? too old?

its like that stigma we have growing up "i cant wait to get older!" then you just come to a point where you are 'too old' to do shit & you sit stagnant.

fuck that shit. young at heart: live longer (unless you die for other reasons)

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I don't ever see myself not listening to rap
well, there is times when i give up on new rap, but when all else fails I always fall back on the old school regardless, but there will still be rap songs on my playlist on my holographic iPhone 2050 when I am in my 90's talkin bout 'you young whipper snappers dont know what good rap is!'