Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^shit i was gonna go to the Rittz/Jarren Benton/Snow tha Product concert there, I heard its a decent venue. I wish they were at Ace of Spades though.

Also this place Assembly downtown has some decent shows coming up. contemplating seeing Waka Flocka (huge maybe) there and DJ Quik is there right before new year's

Props: VERSACERO
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I want to go to the RA show in sac but the boardwalk is kind of small, @ NiNe2FiVe have you been to club mutiny in Antioch? if yeah how is it
Yeah, I been there a few times. Once or twice as Mutiny, and a couple times before they called it that. It's cool, its real decent. There's a bar and stage upstairs, and a smaller area downstairs. Typically rap/hiphop is downstairs, so I just assume RA would be downstairs, it can get a little stuffy if theres a lot of people, other than that its cool. The bar is cool, good drinks, not super pricey or anything.

I do know they double book stuff, so a rapper may be downstairs, at the same time a band is playing upstairs. Read into that whatever you want, Im just saying.

Props: VERSACERO

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I think the Illuminati is using HAARP on people in my area because for about the last week there has been at least 3 times everyday where someone is flipping out cussing out someone else in front of my place. Like on some "fuck you I'll beat your ass and shit on your cat" type tip.

Or it's just that I live in the city. One or the other.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I think the Illuminati is using HAARP on people in my area because for about the last week there has been at least 3 times everyday where someone is flipping out cussing out someone else in front of my place. Like on some "fuck you I'll beat your ass and shit on your cat" type tip.

Or it's just that I live in the city. One or the other.
I would be very upset if someone shit on my cat.