Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol. In 8th grade he jacked my Dr. Dre 2001 cd, and one of his friends ended up ratting him out to me. He was then forced to give me the cd back, and his parents made him come to my house and apologize to me and my parents and he was bawling. lmaooo

I also went to my first kegger for his 15th birthday which was fucking cool. His parents paid for it and everything. They had some weird Christian guilt about shit but at the same time would pay for keggers for 15 year olds

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
lol. In 8th grade he jacked my dr. Dre 2001 cd, and one of his friends ended up ratting him out to me. He was then forced to give me the cd back, and his parents made him come to my house and apologize to me and my parents and he was bawling. Lmaooo

i also went to my first kegger for his 15th birthday which was fucking cool. His parents paid for it and everything. They had some weird christian guilt about shit but at the same time would pay for keggers for 15 year olds
wps

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Do you really know people in La Jolla or are you guys just rustling jimmies?
Not La Jolla by San Diego. It's a hood out in the OC.

Because of the six degrees of separation or whatever Stomper is actually from a rival hood of some of my best friends that moved up here in their teens & early 20s.

It's a small world after all, ese.