Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
lol my car broke down and im driving my grandmothers car but i cant afford to get it fixed yet. its been sitting in the same spot for 6 weeks now
follow up on this story. went there a few days back and the battery had gone flat so i charged it last night at home and went to put it in today. when i got there a guy comes out f his house that it is parked in front of and starts talking all this bullshit about how ive got some nerve parking my car there and shit. i told him its parked legally and its registered therefore i am well within my rights to park it there for as long as i want and his whole attitude changed lol. he went quiet while i did what i had to do.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
so i still dont have a wired internet connection. turns out they did need to send out a technician the whole time (for $300) so i booked that and they said it should be about 5 days but we will send you a text confirming the booking. get a text an hour later telling me its booked for 10th of may. gonna call them tomorrow and tell them some bs about my girl not having a mobile and needing the phone line for emergencies and see if they speed the shit up.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
spent 90 minutes last night trying to work out why the fuck my router wouldnt connect to my computer. tried all types of resets and changed computer setting and then said fuck it and went to bed. was in bed for 5 minutes when i realized i had the cord plugged into the modem port instead of the ethernet port lol

Props: Nuttkase
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
spent 90 minutes last night trying to work out why the fuck my router wouldnt connect to my computer. tried all types of resets and changed computer setting and then said fuck it and went to bed. was in bed for 5 minutes when i realized i had the cord plugged into the modem port instead of the ethernet port lol
this happened to me once, i was pissed and sure router was broken and ready to go and buy a new one

which is something i should do actually, my router sucks

Props: jake921660