Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
the central park 5 is on pbs for the documentary brehs 0R0 @0R0 Nuttkase @Nuttkase
i'll prolly torrent it eventually, i just looked it up & ken burns has docs slated for release up until 2019 lol wtf

Jan 18, 2006
serio question, does anybody besides me not know the actual date sometimes and cant stand that the Siccness does not go by today and yesterday posts anymore? Its fucken hard to tell for me how recent posts are made these days, this is like the only thread i dont have an issue with that lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
serio question, does anybody besides me not know the actual date sometimes and cant stand that the Siccness does not go by today and yesterday posts anymore? Its fucken hard to tell for me how recent posts are made these days, this is like the only thread i dont have an issue with that lol
lol yeah that has thrown me off more times than I'd like to admit actually.

Props: T-Rip

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
We not in school anymore no reason to keep track of the date but im surprised a little bit about u cuz of movie release dates in theaters lol.
I don't really keep close tabs on when movies come out and my work schedule is so sporadic seeing I don't work your usual Mon-Fri/9-5 that I hardly ever know what day of the week it is unless I check.

Props: T-Rip

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
video was posted on youtube back in Feb 2011 and the girls face is never seen

that thread is confusing as hell

broad in the video has a nice ass though
Well I didn't mean he literally just posted it on there. Thanks for the info though.

Like I said above I'm at work so I wasn't trying to check what it was all about if you know what I mean lol. But yeah, weird fucking thread for sure.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
lol @ that dude signing up for the Siccness just so he could hopefully finally figure out if someone from Inf Gang fucked his ex girl or not. That is one of the saddest things I've seen in awhile.
I read that as Your not mentally retarded for house of cards... not once but twice and was trying to figure out what the fuck Nato was trying to say by it.

rofllllllllllllll @ both of those posts

40 year old virgin is hilarious
so you are trying to say that tony lo is going to be hilarious 20 years from now?

Props: Nuttkase