Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
Aside from the entertainment I get in B.A.R.T. from inflated egos of local rappers that have yet to garner any internet presence. That and the older folks that insist mobb music is the last good form of music.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
God I just read the report the DES released about what was the cause of death of the little girl of that dumb broad I used to kick it with back in the day and I literally almost threw up. I don't get how anyone could do that to a child or watch and not do anything about it like she did, especially your own child.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I'm here, cause the rest of this site is trash...

This like the brim of the trash, not quite in it yet. I wonder how much they'd sell this site to me for?
95% of the people on this board I have any interest in interacting with post in Freedom Town. I always forget the fuckery that bart and even the OF have turned into until I take a little tour, then Its back here for some tiddie and taco talk. Back in the lmtwlte days, there was still interesting shit going on in the OF.

Props: S.SAVAGE