Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
http://www.siccness.net/vb/5921896-post62.html

....& funny thing is tho, I speak Spanish (I also speak some Vietnamese & French). I know when someone says some dumb shit & have taken fools outside in my younger days & lost jobs over it.

I am not trying to bring this thread into Freedom Town, just wanted to do another installment of Shea's "Cool story bro":

When I was away from the siccness back in 2005, I had been laid off & couldnt find any tech work.

My stepdad has worked for the same construction company for 41 years, minus a few years in the pinta.

So he gets me a job, skips the apprenticeship & I get hired on as a journeyman laborer. Which sucks as a job, but whatever, it was $27.00 an hour when I needed it.

Anyways, these fools speak Spanish all day on the job, whatever, I am outnumbered, I get it.... but I DO speak Spanish, dont get it twisted.

Well, my brother worked with us as well & got hurt on the job early in the morning before our "Monday morning safety meeting" & the boss made mention of the indecent.... TBC so not so TL;dr

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
http://www.siccness.net/vb/5921896-post62.html

I am not trying to bring this thread into Freedom Town, just wanted to do another installment of Shea's "Cool story bro":

When I was away from the siccness back in 2005, I had been laid off & couldnt find any tech work.

My stepdad has worked for the same construction company for 41 years, minus a few years in the pinta.

So he gets me a job, skips the apprenticeship & I get hired on as a journeyman laborer. Which sucks as a job, but whatever, it was $27.00 an hour when I needed it.

Anyways, these fools speak Spanish all day on the job, whatever, I am outnumbered, I get it.... but I DO speak Spanish, dont get it twisted.

Well, my brother worked with us as well & got hurt on the job early in the morning before our "Monday morning safety meeting" & the boss made mention of the indecent.... TBC so not so TL;dr
After the boss makes mention of properly wearing your hardhat, this Spanish speaking fool says, in Spanish "Thats cause that bitch is stupid like his brother"

....I didnt say 1 fucking word to dude, he was kneeling down, in that essay kneel thing they do, there is 30+ people in this meeting, contractors, foremen, superintendents, ...everyone

I heard what dude said & he was maybe 10 feet away from me aka just about far enough to prepare for a field-goal kick.

So I pull a Shane Lechler & hop, skip, & kicked that mother fucker so hard in the face his helmet flew off & I tackled him. Beat the ever living SHIT out of that guy & nobody was pulling me off. It was like fight club & I was getting egged on to keep fighting ( fucking jobsites are like that I guess )

Anyhow, my stepdad ends up coming over, who is half my size, & pulled me off this dude. I think his name was Juan.... Juan had a Dallas Cowboys helmet on @ the time of the kick. Just like he had a job right about the time he said something stupid.

Needless to say, the super, my stepdad & the foremen thought it was best if I just went ahead & got back to work & that guy got let go from the job site, & sent back to the union hall.

lulzy

Cool Story, Bro.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 110,126
User Name Posts
Nuttkase 17,962
FUBU MANE LE FLARE 16,220
0R0 12,024
Park_Boi 10,816
R.NATO 5,383
InfamousICON 5,326
SouthernComfort 4,821
infinity 4,701
KAH707KALI 3,945
Meta4iCAL 3,569
BUTCHER 206 3,512
Ne Obliviscaris 2,913
illuminati_guy 2,238
NAMO 1,828
jake921660 1,529
S.SAVAGE 1,464
fillyacup 1,407

how is that chap ass scrap butcher still ahead of me?