Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol i know right

that wasnt even my idea that was someone elses, they said make the thread i just did it

i thought thered be some kind of back up or something to make the thread funny but i just ended up diving into the deep side of the pool without having any idea how to swim lol, then drowned

oh well, i can take the hit, /insert batman speech about the city needing a dark knight or whatever

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
lol i know right

that wasnt even my idea that was someone elses, they said make the thread i just did it

i thought thered be some kind of back up or something to make the thread funny but i just ended up diving into the deep side of the pool without having any idea how to swim lol, then drowned

oh well, i can take the hit, /insert batman speech about the city needing a dark knight or whatever
lol, yea I saw Al baiting you to make that thread. also LOL @ the last post by Sacred saying "Thanx Gabe.", like he is saying Thanks for banning Spammaster.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Because he's the hero that Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Knight

lol at that even popping into my head and at it even being thought of as a conceivable comparison in any way

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
wait did sacred musizc really petition for him to get band?

how do you guys know that?
yes, it was an on-going thing for months that a confidential moderator source brought to light recently. sacredmuzic was constantly reporting indo's threads and calling for his ban, until finally indo was banned. i called him out on it but the thread backfired because our source wishes to remain anonymous and i couldnt back it up with any proof. its also believed that sacredmuzic may have even paid gabe an unknown amount of money for indecents ban.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hmm its supposed to be like 72 degrees today... fuck, perfect day to BBQ some food and drink some beers

i could easily blow like $200 bucks on my days off and it wouldnt matter but when i get that tv i think id have like $200 left for two weeks LOL

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Watching an "undercover boss" epsisode my girl DVR'd.............

These fuick sticks are getting guap
that shows cool but sometimes its annoying how they give some people tons of shit and other people nothing.

"i was moved by your story SO IM PAYING FOR TEN YEARS OF PHYSICAL TREATMENT FOR YOUR DISABLED CHILD PLUS BUYING YOU A NEW HOUSE LULZ"
then someone else
"i was moved by your story so how about this coupon for a free day at the local spa, plus heres $10"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
i remember this one dude gave some chick like thousands of dollars worth of shit, then gave this black dude who had been working his dead end job for like 30 years like a 3 day vacation to some shitty resort, lol. then he fired some other chick for being a bitch