Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
My roommate has had a costco account forever, and they gave him an extra card for whoever he wanted to let use it. He had to fill out a short lil paper on who he was giving it to, and then sent him another card with my name on it. I just had to go to customer service and show them my ID to activate it. It was free too.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
@butch, did anyone answer your question bout costco?
no but i read somewhere that when you purchase a membership you can also add one member of your household to it and they get a card too. thats what i was asking about. like could me and my sister get on the same membership but both have our own card; the thing i read said yes. i still need confirmation

i could end up saving a ton of money by doing shit like buying whole chickens from costco and cutting them up myself or whole things of beef and cuttign it into like roasts and steaks myself. buying bulk rice and bulk beans and shit

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
yea, me and my roommate buy all our Toilet paper, paper towels, laundry detergent, dishwasher tablets, dog food and string cheese from Costco. Saves a grip of money. We then buy other various things, but those are things we buy everytime we are there.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
plus their meat is usually prime or choice meat ive heard; which is way better than the shit they sell at the chain stores like albertsons, safeway, fred meyer, all that shit

prime steaks = greatest shit in life

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
no but i read somewhere that when you purchase a membership you can also add one member of your household to it and they get a card too. thats what i was asking about. like could me and my sister get on the same membership but both have our own card; the thing i read said yes. i still need confirmation

i could end up saving a ton of money by doing shit like buying whole chickens from costco and cutting them up myself or whole things of beef and cuttign it into like roasts and steaks myself. buying bulk rice and bulk beans and shit
To answer your question, yes, you guys can have seperate cards on the same account at no extra charge

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
cool, sounds like its a done deal then.

i just gotta educate my retarded ass sister on how to shop smart. she doesnt understand shit like how to quickly calculate unit prices and shit; costco doesnt always have the better deals on a lot of stuff. she also doesnt follow sales or anything; me i mostly eat whats on sale and i frequently compare grocery stores lol. like why would i buy hamburger from albertsons when its 2.79 a pound when its on sale for 1.89 a pound over here type shit, she doesnt even think of stuff like that she just buys what she needs at that moment.

think i gotta print out some articles and have her study up cause she might end up hurting her pockets more than saving. also i might have to invest in one of those chest freezers; have to ask the property manager if we can have a chest freezer on our deck