Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I feel you Tony, I was the same way. I wanted that perfect combination where me and an artist work together on a whole album and whatever.....it's bullshit, music doesn't work that way. Working with Slappin in the Trunk I realize that people just drop shit just to drop shit, with the mentality that someone might like it. I mean, look at some of your favorite artists and pick an album from them, I'm sure there's a song on there that you don't like but someone else does.

I'm going to release projects this year, regardless of anything. I mean shit, Fubu is an big HD fan and heard my artist's song and didn't like it, we're not going back to the drawing table on the shit, we'll keep pushing.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I feel you Tony, I was the same way. I wanted that perfect combination where me and an artist work together on a whole album and whatever.....it's bullshit, music doesn't work that way. Working with Slappin in the Trunk I realize that people just drop shit just to drop shit, with the mentality that someone might like it. I mean, look at some of your favorite artists and pick an album from them, I'm sure there's a song on there that you don't like but someone else does.

I'm going to release projects this year, regardless of anything. I mean shit, Fubu is an big HD fan and heard my artist's song and didn't like it, we're not going back to the drawing table on the shit, we'll keep pushing.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Defy @Defy , nothing personal towards you or your artist, i just wasn't really feelin the overall sound of the song. even if it was a hd solo song i probably wouldn't like it either, honestly...
Fubu I wasn't singling you out or nothing, it's all good, you may end up loving the album but not liking the song.....or you could just not like the artist in general.....the point I was trying to make is people may not like what's someone is pushing, but there's others that may love it, and there's no way to tell except by putting the shit out. We still gotta burn sometime....