Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2009
you can do that online tho tony, your visions of in studio collaborations are unrealistic & a remnant of an era long gone. its the interwebz age, ese. embrace it.
as much as i know that's true, don't tell me that lol. i know what you mean though, and there's definitely artists i dissect to get their sound aligned with mine, which i'm working on getting out.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
me too, ese. Lots of cookies have been consumed today.
dope, what kind of cookies?

man, i ate a piece of medicated strawberry cake, took a dab hit of some honey oil which is like 75% thc, and then some og kush cold water hash which is also like 75% thc, and i had a $2 bag of medicated popcorn at the dispensary so i can say that i am extremely and heavily medicated, lol...

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i dont think its a bad impulse tony but until you start dropping projects of your own or doing collabs with rappers in general, its gonna be hard to convince guys to bring you into the studio juknow

Jul 7, 2009
i dont think its a bad impulse tony but until you start dropping projects of your own or doing collabs with rappers in general, its gonna be hard to convince guys to bring you into the studio juknow
i completely understand that, which is why i haven't dropped anything (except for the little sampled i drop here and there on my youtube on here). i definitely plan on dropping something (as much i a give flase promises) just for the sake of people getting to know my shit.

Jul 7, 2009
i wanted my latest project that i'm working on, which is a lot of uptempo "hyphy" kind of songs to be entitled "Heighten Your Presently Hidden Youth (HYPHY)" but I don't want people pigeonholing me into that shit. I have 5 tracks for that EP but I'm kind of skeptical when it comes to first impressions.

Last edited: