Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Ain't no man gonna put up with being called a bitch, faggot or punk.

My earlier point stands though, thats a seperate issue.
if i was playin one of my close homies, he could get away with it, cuz i know he's just bustin balls... but this cat should have know better... he's seen me beat someones ass with his own 2 eyes for much less... it was funny, he kept tellin people after "i would never fight Justin, i already know what he would do to me".. now who's the bitch, bitch!! is what i felt like sayin to him...

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
if i was playin one of my close homies, he could get away with it, cuz i know he's just bustin balls... but this cat should have know better... he's seen me beat someones ass with his own 2 eyes for much less... it was funny, he kept tellin people after "i would never fight Justin, i already know what he would do to me".. now who's the bitch, bitch!! is what i felt like sayin to him...
Naw I mean from a stranger. I call my folks way worse shit, and they return it. bitch is probably the nicest thing ive called my good friends in years.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
So serious question goons, if you ask your partners friend/best friend a question about what ur partner likes, is that a no go in the usa?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
If you are talking about banging and what she likes in bed and asking one of her girlfriends what she likes, then yeah that would be kind of weird I guess.

Also if you tell people it's your partner out here they are going to think you are gay, just a heads up.

Props: NAMO