Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
All good breh.

Have I used the word? Ya, I have... only when describing a BITCH.

& I aint ever gonna call another man a bitch unless I am ready to get it crackin, cause I know if some dude ever called me a bitch, there is gonna be a really big problem on his hands immediately.
cool story breh moment...

me and some homies were at a bar, drinkin playin pool and what not. so it was my turn on the table and i was playin this cat who is a cool with me, but not really one of my homies. so at this point almost everyone is outside smokin except for me and dude playin pool, and he says to me "your shot bitch". i kinda laughed it off and politely said, "you dont really know me like that playa, please dont call me a bitch." he did again and i kinda did the same thing. then he did it a 3rd time and i said "you got one more time to call me a bitch" and then he did it again. i picked him up by his shirt and slammed him on the ground, drove my knee in his chest and cocked back and right as he was about to go night night, 2 of my homies tackled me and some girl grabbed that faggot. since that moment he has acted like my best friend. he might suck my dick if i asked....

Props: S.SAVAGE

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
cool story breh moment...

me and some homies were at a bar, drinkin playin pool and what not. so it was my turn on the table and i was playin this cat who is a cool with me, but not really one of my homies. so at this point almost everyone is outside smokin except for me and dude playin pool, and he says to me "your shot bitch". i kinda laughed it off and politely said, "you dont really know me like that playa, please dont call me a bitch." he did again and i kinda did the same thing. then he did it a 3rd time and i said "you got one more time to call me a bitch" and then he did it again. i picked him up by his shirt and slammed him on the ground, drove my knee in his chest and cocked back and right as he was about to go night night, 2 of my homies tackled me and some girl grabbed that faggot. since that moment he has acted like my best friend. he might suck my dick if i asked....
Ain't no man gonna put up with being called a bitch, faggot or punk.

My earlier point stands though, thats a seperate issue.