Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Also they can just shut off your power like that InfamousICON @InfamousICON ? Here in WA they have to more or less kick your door in saying you didn't pay your bill before they turn it off. Well not really but I know they will send you multiple e-mails/letters/phone calls and it's usually a few weeks after non payment when they finally turn it off. Which is half the reason I was making fun of that dumb broad on Facebook getting her's turned off and then acting surprised about it.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Props: BASEDVATO

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
No clue. This is what I found it on doing a quick search, downloaded the mixtape, then uploaded the song you wanted to Mediafire.

DJ Mickey Knox – Rawkus Classics [mixtape] « Raw Drive- The Vice President of Soul

The length of the song you posted and the mp3 seem to be different though.
thats a good album to have, I like old school rawkus... I been on that tip this week... Some old Pharoahe Monch and shit.

Yea I heard that song at a show, and on college radio... but I never found where it was released. I was pissed when I copped his 1st cd and it wasn't on there lol

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
thats a good album to have, I like old school rawkus... I been on that tip this week... Some old Pharoahe Monch and shit.

Yea I heard that song at a show, and on college radio... but I never found where it was released. I was pissed when I copped his 1st cd and it wasn't on there lol
From what it says at the bottom on that page it was probably the b-side to a vinyl single seeing all those were ripped from vinyl.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Also they can just shut off your power like that InfamousICON @InfamousICON ? Here in WA they have to more or less kick your door in saying you didn't pay your bill before they turn it off. Well not really but I know they will send you multiple e-mails/letters/phone calls and it's usually a few weeks after non payment when they finally turn it off. Which is half the reason I was making fun of that dumb broad on Facebook getting her's turned off and then acting surprised about it.
yeah I got paperless billing, only way for me to see my shit is logging into their website, so I don't get a bunch of letters.

that's why I always be forgetting lol

at least twice a year it seems like I get some kind of utility shut off for being a lazy ass and not paying on time

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yeah I got paperless billing, only way for me to see my shit is logging into their website, so I don't get a bunch of letters.

that's why I always be forgetting lol

at least twice a year it seems like I get some kind of utility shut off for being a lazy ass and not paying on time
I have that paperless billing too but I know they will send you something by actual mail as well as e-mail and call you well before turning it off. Weird, it must vary from state to state.