Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
it's had to been at least 10 years since I had one of those chili cheese burritos

didn't even realize any taco bells still had those
Like every third Tbell here does it seems. The one in Ballard is the closest (10-15 minutes) one I know of then the one in Lynnwood (about 30 mins from Seattle) is another on I know of.

They are probably my favorite thing on the menu, love those especially drunk as fuck at 2am lol.

Props: InfamousICON

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was blown away at the show, it was a defining moment. This was before Mos Def/ and Talib blew up, at a little venue in Santa Cruz... after that show I was like wtf did I just witness... few months later Black Star dropped, and got to be a hipster saying yea I saw them before they blew up lol

Props: Nuttkase
May 4, 2002
that moment when you realize you forgot to pay your power bill lol shit went out like 6 hours ago, went and payed it right away so I could get it turned back on and them bitches didn't turn the shit back on until right now

and my phone died like an hour into it

felt like I was in the stone age without any electronical communication to the outside world
I feel the same way right now, except I forgot to pay Comcast so they turned everything off.

Any idea how Long it takes to get turned back on after payment?