Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
For like the 18th fucking time I wouldn't suggest building shit for that budget of 1k. I would suggest "save a little bit more and build something that will last".

You're literally giving advise to him to flush $1000 down the toilet man lol

Look at the peripherals you just added to your build, that monitor, sound card, keyboard, and mouse are seriously garbage. Why the fuck would you give somebody advice to buy that shit? lol jesus man
So what is your advice to him, don't build one at all? Not everyone has 1k to spend on a PC, do you understand?

If somebody asks for a 1k PC build, that is what I would recommend. Do you have something better for 1k, let's hear it.

You don't need a fancy keyboard for gaming. My K120 functions just like any other keyboard.

The 1050 ti runs BF1 at 60 frames per second on Ultra quality, what more do you want from a budget card? There is no point spending more money for an extra 10-15 frames he won't notice.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Seriously lol @ monitors even being in the discussion about rig budgets.

I play on an LED TV that I used for traveling in the Army that I would hook my Xbox to.

The thought of monitor generally never enters the mind of someone building a rig unless you're specifically going for 4k on some new shit.

Who doesn't have old monitors or TVs in their house in 2017? lol

My old TV looks dope when gaming, no need for a monitor upgrade lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So what is your advice to him, don't build one at all? Not everyone has 1k to spend on a PC, do you understand?
Exactly, not every has 1k to spend on a PC, so why would you tell them to spend $850 on garbage? I literally built him a PC for under $1000 that is actually future proof unlike the one you built him.

If somebody asks for a 1k PC build, that is what I would recommend. Do you have something better for 1k, let's hear it.
No, you gave him an $850 PC build that is shit, don't skimp on bullshit parts because of a monitor lol what if you tell him to build that piece of shit and he already has a damn monitor, it's 2017, most people have TVs and monitors man lol

You don't need a fancy keyboard for gaming. My K120 functions just like any other keyboard.
lol

The 1050 ti runs BF1 at 60 frames per second on Ultra quality, what more do you want from a budget card? There is no point spending more money for an extra 10-15 frames he won't notice.
Except it doesn't lol a 1050 ti is only hitting 60fps on Battlefield1 on medium settings and that 1050 ti will be a piece of shit in a year or two.

My 3 year old 970 crushes brand new 1050 ti's, why are you so adamant to suggest mediocrity? Seriously man why?

Jun 21, 2016
Exactly, not every has 1k to spend on a PC, so why would you tell them to spend $850 on garbage? I literally built him a PC for under $1000 that is actually future proof unlike the one you built him.
I gave you the full build for $998, you have not provided a full build.

System Build - Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB... - PCPartPicker

it's 2017, most people have TVs and monitors man lol
He said "Build me a PC for 1g" I take that as a complete build. Not the assumption he has X part or Y part. You are clutching at straws.

Good argument. Apparently keyboards give you better frames?

Except it doesn't lol a 1050 ti is only hitting 60fps on Battlefield1 on medium settings
Err except it does

and that 1050 ti will be a piece of shit in a year or two.
No it won't, but most parts lose value the older they are.

My 3 year old 970 crushes brand new 1050 ti's, why are you so adamant to suggest mediocrity? Seriously man why?
It's called building within a budget. Still waiting for your complete build. The 1050ti uses less power and will save you on a PSU as well.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I'm glad I didn't have people like you around when I started building rigs back in the day lol

Homeboy probably has all of these friends he's "helped" playing on paper weights.

and where are you getting that graphic for Battlefield 1 on the 1050 from? I've looked at a few websites and they all have it around 45-50 on Ultra.

Which is laughable that you're suggesting a card that gets 45-50 on Ultra on a 7 month old game lol

MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review - Battlefield 1 | bit-tech.net

Jun 21, 2016
I'm glad I didn't have people like you around when I started building rigs back in the day lol

Homeboy probably has all of these friends he's "helped" playing on paper weights.

and where are you getting that graphic for Battlefield 1 on the 1050 from? I've looked at a few websites and they all have it around 45-50 on Ultra.

Which is laughable that you're suggesting a card that gets 45-50 on Ultra on a 7 month old game lol

MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review - Battlefield 1 | bit-tech.net
You lost the argument and resorted to being a faggot lol well done you played yourself.

Guru3D.com

Jun 21, 2016
I have been pc gaming competitively since 2002 running 4v4 6v6 and 8v8 clan matches on clan base.

If you want advice from somebody who wants to save you money, then take my advice. The minimal gain in FPS is not worth it for a budget build. When you have money to spend, you can always upgrade the VC and RAM and get an SSD and use the HDD as a file storage and run the OS off the SSD.