Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I think you might be autistic fam
This is called an ad hominem fallacy. it means you resort to insults or try to attack my character when you can't form a valid argument. One of the most common fallacies with religious people. Try again?

The bible is very powerful and so is the story of Jesus and his sacrifice. I have faith, if you don't then that is your choice.
I have questioned them, but my beliefs are based on my spirituality and connection with God.

This is a contradiction. First you say your faith is strong basing it on the power of the Bible. Then you say your belief is based on spirituality.

Have I struck a nerve ?

Jun 21, 2016
This is called an ad hominem fallacy. it means you resort to insults or try to attack my character when you can't form a valid argument. One of the most common fallacies with religious people. Try again?
It would be if I used it in an argument.

This is a contradiction. First you say your faith is strong basing it on the power of the Bible. Then you say your belief is based on spirituality.
Nope. I stated it is a powerful story never said it was based on the bible, lean to read lol.

Have I struck a nerve ?
Nope. You can't troll me or defeat me. I was doing this way before all of you.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
me entertaining your trolling is helping keep this place alive.
That's highly debatable, I'm 99% sure erry one here is tired of seeing me troll your religious beliefs AND this place isn't alive lol

It's been fun for me. Not that I care but you got a kick out of clowning Judaism in the name of your religion which IS what's wrong with religion.

"My religion is right and yours is wrong" mentality is what's caused so much death and problems in the world.

All religions are bullshit.

Jun 21, 2016
That's highly debatable, I'm 99% sure erry one here is tired of seeing me troll your religious beliefs AND this place isn't alive lol

It's been fun for me. Not that I care but you got a kick out of clowning Judaism in the name of your religion which IS what's wrong with religion.

"My religion is right and yours is wrong" mentality is what's caused so much death and problems in the world.

All religions are bullshit.
I don't blame ALL Jews for killing Jesus, that shit happened in the past.

I am happy to co exists with everyone, but islam doesn't see it that way. If you want to attack religion, that should be your main target.

Also, trolling exposes itself when not using fact, such a the fallacy of composition/generalising you did about what it says in the bible about homosexuality. If one part is bad then the whole book is bad etc..

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I admitted and said I was aware of the good parts of the Bible. Weak attempt at using a logical fallacy, google failed you. ReSpawn @ReSpawn

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I knew you had no idea what logical fallacies are or how to use them when I was using the burden of proof fallacy on religion and you propped me and agreed with me.

Jun 21, 2016
I admitted and said I was aware of the good parts of the Bible.
I must have missed that?

Weak attempt at using a logical fallacy, google failed you. ReSpawn @ReSpawn
Google failed me? What?

I knew you had no idea what logical fallacies are or how to use them when I was using the burden of proof fallacy on religion and you propped me and agreed with me.
How when I gave you two clear examples lol

I don't know them all of by heart, you got me!

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Epic trolle man xD
Blame it on my boredom. You're smart, gotta fuck with the smart people from time to time. Honestly I just like to debate using rhetoric , plus I've been sober for a month. I start a new job tomorrow so more than likely I won't be on these boards much anymore.

Jun 21, 2016
Blame it on my boredom. You're smart, gotta fuck with the smart people from time to time. Honestly I just like to debate using rhetoric , plus I've been sober for a month. I start a new job tomorrow so more than likely I won't be on these boards much anymore.
You NEED this in your life now that you are sober.