Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
all these years of listening to 3 6, I never realized dj paul has a deformed right arm

lol, are you serious bro? I guess it's understandable... every single 3-6 video or interview or wahtever he tries to hide it

Well... I watched that blase blase video like, tons and tons of times before realizing rae stereumremumururd was Two people not one guy

The eye cannot see what the mind does not know

Jun 21, 2016
lol, are you serious bro? I guess it's understandable... every single 3-6 video or interview or wahtever he tries to hide it

Well... I watched that blase blase video like, tons and tons of times before realizing rae stereumremumururd was Two people not one guy

The eye cannot see what the mind does not know
yeah bro who the fuck looks at another mans arm lol I had NO idea and I've seen him in videos a lot times

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Honestly at this size, losing weight would be SOOOO easy. I mean the very first month is going to be 40+ pounds easily, then like 30, 20, 15, 15, 15,

so easy. Well I guess unless it's related to being spiritually and emotionally, and possibly intellectually unhealthy. like that francis / boogie youtube guy

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It takes SO MUCH food to maintain that size, let alone keep getting big at that size. I mean we're talking like food for 2-4 people a day for extended months and years at a time

I hope he makes it because at that size you wont make it to 50

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

I know my weight had a lot to do with drinking. It adds up over time. I mean just a little extra calories each day past your TDEE, even if its good food like an extra apple plus an orange, it's still going to be 5-10 pounds a year

Jun 21, 2016
12-year-old among 6 hurt in shooting at Chicago memorial

CHICAGO – A 12-year-old girl is among six people hurt in a shooting at a memorial in Chicago.

Chicago police say the shooting happened at about 8:15 Wednesday night on the city's South Side. Police spokesman Ron Gaines says the girl suffered a graze wound to the head and is in stable condition.

Gaines says a 16-year-old boy and a 20-year-old woman are hospitalized in serious condition with gunshot wounds. He says the other victims range in age from 17 to 43 and are in good condition.

Community activist Jedidiah Brown says the shooting took place at a vigil for another victim of gun violence in Chicago. He says the mother of the person being remembered was among those shot.

Police say the shooting remains under investigation.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
12-year-old among 6 hurt in shooting at Chicago memorial

CHICAGO – A 12-year-old girl is among six people hurt in a shooting at a memorial in Chicago.

Chicago police say the shooting happened at about 8:15 Wednesday night on the city's South Side. Police spokesman Ron Gaines says the girl suffered a graze wound to the head and is in stable condition.

Gaines says a 16-year-old boy and a 20-year-old woman are hospitalized in serious condition with gunshot wounds. He says the other victims range in age from 17 to 43 and are in good condition.

Community activist Jedidiah Brown says the shooting took place at a vigil for another victim of gun violence in Chicago. He says the mother of the person being remembered was among those shot.

Police say the shooting remains under investigation.
This stuff happens all the time, pretty much daily. I mean you have to just be utterly delusional to think they're actually trying to fix this problem. I really hope Trump knows what he's doing and he doesn't fuck it up even worse.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
something has to be done
Anything he tries to do will be resisted with cries of HES IMPOSING FASCIST MARTIAL LAW RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES TRYING TO ERADICATE THE BLACKS

probably would set off riots across the states (antifa groups being bussed around burning stuff and the media making it look like they're the voice of the nation)

Jun 21, 2016
Anything he tries to do will be resisted with cries of HES IMPOSING FASCIST MARTIAL LAW RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES TRYING TO ERADICATE THE BLACKS

probably would set off riots across the states (antifa groups being bussed around burning stuff and the media making it look like they're the voice of the nation)
they need to kill the head of the snake, soros.

every day all around the world, trump is being called hitler