Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have 1 kid and daddy skips town to never be seen again, understandable lets help out...

Pop out 10 kids and we give you free housing, free medical and free food for you and 10 kids. + you show up to pick up your govt $ in a bmw ,thats what we need to stop. I dont give a fuck what color you are, if you cant take care of a child, then dont have a fucking kid.
Pretty much. I think that some people definitely need help and they shouldn't needlessly suffer if just a little help could lift them back on their feet; ideally they'll use their success to help elevate the next person. But it just doesn't happen that way. It's a mentality that if you're someone who works 2300 hours a year and is worse off than them then you're dumb, and they're smart.

I think if there were way more opportunities for people to get great jobs you can start weeding out the abusers and the people making excuses and then make it more for the people that need it and get the abusers off of it, but it's definitely touchy and will take time.

May 4, 2002
Lol nm im not going anywhere, my wife is mad at me.. she sent my 7 year old son to take out the trash ( which requirs opening a big ass latched door and he isnt big enough to toss the trash in the dumpster, on. Top of that its pitch black.)
Any ways he tripped and fell on his face and she got mad bc i called her a dumbass for sending him in there by himself.