Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lil Spewn's car got stolen the night before I was moving out and he noticed when he was helping me & nolettuce @nolettuce bring some stuff up to the U-Haul and we were parked where his car should have been (or like right next to it at least - don't quite remember).

It showed up about a week later in White Center I believe. Whoever stole it broke out the whole rear windshield to get in and also took a dump in the car.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>call grandma talk for 45 minutes
>call brother talk for 25 minutes

Damn now I'm all good. I was a nervous wreck before but now I'm feeling very humble, very based. I'm grateful for all of my blessings (I have so many). I'm very lucky to have people out there that are supportive and appreciative; that goes for anyone here too, thank you

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
What was that new Pacman song you mentioned me about? I was in a deep depression and just propped it without listening
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CegK6-kSkg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CegK6-kSkg[/ame]

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That sucks about your car man I hope it turns up and isn't too fucked up.
Thanks

I honestly am kind of over that car already. It had mismatched front tires and needed a tune up, needed new rear shocks, it was kinda squirrel-ey to drive. If you weren't used to it and you could've probably crashed it quite easily if you were driving aggressively and tried to do something like change lanes extremely fast, send yourself into a rollover. I always warned people that rode with me like "my car is not 100%, so keep that in mind if I have to swerve out of the way of a deer or something major in the roadway or some shit we're probably going to crash" and wasn't really comfortable taking peoples kids on the freeway. I mean obviously I'm way overdramatic and to generally anyone the car was fine, it just wasn't 100% factory standards or soccer mom safety approved type thing. I'm kinda hoping someone gets into a high speed chase with it, then quickly loses control of the car or gets pitted and the car is utterly destroyed so I can serve them while they're in jail then sue them for the max, then sell the debt to a debt collector or something maybe collect a thousand bucks out of it, better than nothing lol

>meaning to say thanks
>ranting on for another 5 minutes