Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
at least riding the bus will give you more time to keep refreshing the sicc to see if anyone posted
Nah, I'm not riding no fucking bus. I'm going to sawzall holes into my apartment walls then fill them with about 10gallons of gasoline, brace my front door with a burglary stand, push my fridge and oven in front of my windows, start a fire and see what happens

Sike lol

That'd be pretty cool though

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Damn i have no music on this phone. None on my PC either. Trying to listen to YouTube music on a moving bus is going to absolutely destroy my battery life i probably couldn't even make it two hours from 100% lol

I should've ripped that joy division i bought onto my pc

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't even qualify for this low income reduced metro pass shit because they base it on gross income. My gross income up to 12/20/16 was $35,122.09 (2,110 hours + 220 overtime hours), $25,096.40 net pay. Essentially my true net pay (minus working an extra 27.5 days which padded gross by about $5k) would be something closer to $19k-20k. The max gross is $23,760. Unfortunately I also have basic obligations like paying my own rent, electricity, mandatory car insurance. I'm also not qualified for any type of relief from those since they use the same guidelines. Then to make it worse i pay ever increasing car tab fees, gas tax, and they're even passed a law that will tax you more based on how many miles you drive. I have to live out of Seattle / Bellevue and more down south with all the trash then commute, because even if I dedicated 100% of my net income to rent and bills it still wouldn't be enough to cover it.

Who the hell actually qualifies for these programs? You either have to have multiple children or no job. What the fuck is going on in this retarded state? Is the goal to push out those who work and want to do it themselves, and replace them with a welfare class governed and ruled by the $250k+ / year crowd?

I'm not whining Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ; I just wanted to say I'm tired of this. Very, vrry tired and practically seething with rage. At myself; it's madness to remain in a situation like this for 4 years repeating the same behavior, expecting different results. Where do i go, what do i do? Back to school? Re-do my associates, swap some credits with 3-9 classes to make my worthless degree transferable into business, or an AAS? Whatever it is, I'll figure it out. Time to move (literally) then keep moving (figuratively). Willpower and determination and fortitude and perseverance and all that nonsense are required after and during action not to start it.

But I'm here to support you and appreciate whatever you decide to do; we're going to make it. My friend

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I don't even qualify for this low income reduced metro pass shit because they base it on gross income. My gross income up to 12/20/16 was $35,122.09 (2,110 hours + 220 overtime hours), $25,096.40 net pay. Essentially my true net pay (minus working an extra 27.5 days which padded gross by about $5k) would be something closer to $19k-20k. The max gross is $23,760. Unfortunately I also have basic obligations like paying my own rent, electricity, mandatory car insurance. I'm also not qualified for any type of relief from those since they use the same guidelines. Then to make it worse i pay ever increasing car tab fees, gas tax, and they're even passed a law that will tax you more based on how many miles you drive. I have to live out of Seattle / Bellevue and more down south with all the trash then commute, because even if I dedicated 100% of my net income to rent and bills it still wouldn't be enough to cover it.

Who the hell actually qualifies for these programs? You either have to have multiple children or no job. What the fuck is going on in this retarded state? Is the goal to push out those who work and want to do it themselves, and replace them with a welfare class governed and ruled by the $250k+ / year crowd?

I'm not whining Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ; I just wanted to say I'm tired of this. Very, vrry tired and practically seething with rage. At myself; it's madness to remain in a situation like this for 4 years repeating the same behavior, expecting different results. Where do i go, what do i do? Back to school? Re-do my associates, swap some credits with 3-9 classes to make my worthless degree transferable into business, or an AAS? Whatever it is, I'll figure it out. Time to move (literally) then keep moving (figuratively). Willpower and determination and fortitude and perseverance and all that nonsense are required after and during action not to start it.

But I'm here to support you and appreciate whatever you decide to do; we're going to make it. My friend
you are good at learning shit. i think you should study something with decent job prospects and move on. or at least get in to a job with room for growth. is there any opportunities for growth in your current job?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206
took another 200mg this morning then took 200mg of caffeine before gym and it was exactly what ive been looking for lol. i think 200mg is too much though. maybe for the first day after time off i will go 200 but otherwise 100 is fine. how often are you taking it at the moment and in what dose? not sure what to do at the moment. thinking about going 100mg a day with a break for a few days every month or so. some people recommend 5 days a week but then theres others that are prescribe 400mg of this every day with no negative effects.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you are good at learning shit. i think you should study something with decent job prospects and move on. or at least get in to a job with room for growth. is there any opportunities for growth in your current job?
Security guards turn into cops, armed cash guards, soldiers, armed security, rapists, serial killers, radical mass shooters, or they just stay security guards forever. I see some dudes on the newsletter that are getting kudos for like 15 years, 17 years, 11 years.

Your life flies by when you get comfortable. Anyway this is just documentation of my downward spiral ; you weren't supposed to reply. I'm not going to change anything. It's just a slow buildup til nuclear meltdown

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206
took another 200mg this morning then took 200mg of caffeine before gym and it was exactly what ive been looking for lol. i think 200mg is too much though. maybe for the first day after time off i will go 200 but otherwise 100 is fine. how often are you taking it at the moment and in what dose? not sure what to do at the moment. thinking about going 100mg a day with a break for a few days every month or so. some people recommend 5 days a week but then theres others that are prescribe 400mg of this every day with no negative effects.
100mg + 200mg caffeine + 25mg Ephedrine every other day. I've eliminated ephedrine from the equation because I'm pretty sure it shortened my life by a few years. I thought I told you to try that from the get go but you're not going to get it until your chest hurts, heart is pounding and missing beats, face tingling freezing cold hands and feet, all that

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Security guards turn into cops, armed cash guards, soldiers, armed security, rapists, serial killers, radical mass shooters, or they just stay security guards forever. I see some dudes on the newsletter that are getting kudos for like 15 years, 17 years, 11 years.

Your life flies by when you get comfortable. Anyway this is just documentation of my downward spiral ; you weren't supposed to reply. I'm not going to change anything. It's just a slow buildup til nuclear meltdown
if you arnt happy please change something. how did you do when you where studying?

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

if you arnt happy change something. how did you do when you where studying?