Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Ric Flair still deadlifting 400 at 67 years old and I'm sitting here out of shape as fuck every day all like "I don't feel like going to the gym cause it takes 10 minutes to drive there"
Yeah but you're a God and have been there before, and right now you got the more important shit down such as eating clean and having a deep and thorough relationship to food. That's a pretty amazing accomplishment and even more so because you went vegan. Most people can never even understand "diet" vs "diet"*, let alone challenge themselves to a difficult one, then begin doing it, then sticking to it. This display of motivation and resolve to establish and work towards long term goals that are seemingly unobtainable and beyond the grasp of most is common amongst those who go far in their lives and you've positioned yourself for success. It's going to all click or fall into place at the same time for you and you'll end up in the greatest shape of your life not only physically but in other areas of wellness as well and it'll be awesome to have been a witness to such greatness

di·et1
ˈdīət/
noun
noun: diet; plural noun: diets
1.*
the kinds of food that a person, animal, or community habitually eats.
"a vegetarian diet"
synonyms: selection of food, food, foodstuffs; More
a regular occupation or series of activities in which one participates.
"a healthy diet of classical music"
a special course of food to which one restricts oneself, either to lose weight or for medical reasons.
"I'm going on a diet"
(of food or drink) with reduced fat or sugar content.
modifier noun: diet
"diet soft drinks"
verb
verb: diet; 3rd person present: diets; past tense: dieted; past participle: dieted; gerund or present participle: dieting
restrict oneself to small amounts or special kinds of food in order to lose weight.
"it's difficult to diet"
synonyms: be on a diet, eat sparingly; More

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Change.

Late breakfast on deck. Scrambled eggs with cheese. Topped with a littlw ketchup,pico de gio and tapaito w a side of 2 slices of honey ham pan seared.
That sounds pretty good. You ever have ham from "HoneyBaked Ham"? It's this chain place that's stupid expensive for what you get but it's pretty good. For some reason now I want that exact particular ham from that place and its stuck in my head now lol