Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
>lonely and getting tired of browsing /r9k/ for the past several hours
>wallowing in pity and self-loathing
>dreading being alone & depressed in school on 18th birthday in a couple days
>checks facebook
>no messages
>checks IG
>no notifications
>checks gmail
>sees email alert for new siccness mention
>opens it
>it's a link to the Express
>filled with joy, somebody gives a fuck about my existence
>finds the post
>edited
>not sure whether the edit was malicious or simply a bad joke

It still feels pretty fucking great that there's at least one human on the planet who hasn't totally forgotten my existence and potentially cares that I haven't yet an hero'd as I came pretty close to doing several times over the Christmas period.

What's going on with you, Butcher? You still working the night shift?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
>lonely and getting tired of browsing /r9k/ for the past several hours
>wallowing in pity and self-loathing
>dreading being alone & depressed in school on 18th birthday in a couple days
>checks facebook
>no messages
>checks IG
>no notifications
>checks gmail
>sees email alert for new siccness mention
>opens it
>it's a link to the Express
>filled with joy, somebody gives a fuck about my existence
>finds the post
>edited
>not sure whether the edit was malicious or simply a bad joke

It still feels pretty fucking great that there's at least one human on the planet who hasn't totally forgotten my existence and potentially cares that I haven't yet an hero'd as I came pretty close to doing several times over the Christmas period.

What's going on with you, Butcher? You still working the night shift?
End of MERKEL: Angela's global power and influence CRUMBLES as EU leaders side with PUTIN | Politics | News | Daily Express

All I did was link that article and @ you. I linked it after reading the headline and laughing then i was like "wait, what is this. like a national enquirer type source? ah well, whatever"

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
End of MERKEL: Angela's global power and influence CRUMBLES as EU leaders side with PUTIN | Politics | News | Daily Express

All I did was link that article and @ you. I linked it after reading the headline and laughing then i was like "wait, what is this. like a national enquirer type source? ah well, whatever"
Not so much celebrity drivel, the Express is aimed more at very old right-wingers.

The headline on the newspaper always varies somewhere between "Dirty brown people brutally disgrace pure Aryan beauty" to "10 secret tips to boost the performance of your hearing aid."