Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I opened this mail finally and it's a collection attempt for $109.49 that originated from CenturyLink. I knew there'd be some bullshit, can't just pay your bills on time and move on. I called the toll free number for the collection agency and surprisingly someone answered this early; they said it was probably for unreturned equipment because that's the amount they always charge. I still have my receipt with tracking number from the UPS store at home i made sure to keep it because Comcast fucked me over when i was young

I have a feeling calling them again later wuth the receipt and tracking number probably won't be the end of it though

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I opened this mail finally and it's a collection attempt for $109.49 that originated from CenturyLink. I knew there'd be some bullshit, can't just pay your bills on time and move on. I called the toll free number for the collection agency and surprisingly someone answered this early; they said it was probably for unreturned equipment because that's the amount they always charge. I still have my receipt with tracking number from the UPS store at home i made sure to keep it because Comcast fucked me over when i was young

I have a feeling calling them again later wuth the receipt and tracking number probably won't be the end of it though
Collection agencies don't care about your tracking number. They already paid CenturyLink for your debt, they're going to bug you for life until you pay it regardless if CenturyLink fucked you over or not.