Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
I wont be happy until the majority of people finally realize this election was never right wing vs left wing, democrat vs Republican, it was establishment politics vs the people. Trump was never an establishment Republican or politician regardless of his core conservative values (American values) or the label he had to use to run in this corrupt system. In fact the establishment Republicans strongly opposed him (funny how people already forgot how big of a ridiculous mess the Republican primary was). Also, I won't be happy until the swamp is drained and America is made great again.

Until then it's just a bunch of empty promises and the same ol bullshit; i hope he follows through and is what the people think he is

Shillary is a globalist cunt. I'm so happy she wasn't elected. They want open borders and one world government. Merkel fucked Europe and Shillary would of helped.

Let's see if Trump stands by anything he says, history shows us that nobody does, so expectations are low.

Tbh I'm happy that a lot of states are legalising weed, more then half of the US now. This will help Australia follow suit in the years to come.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm feeling pretty good and pretty flat. I seem to have recovered from the other day pretty quickly. I ate 10k calories in one day lol. They probably didn't get digested properly and kinda just went through me so at least there's that. I'll weigh myself in a couple of days probably 165ish again. I expect to plateau for awhile though I'm going to attempt to stay at maintenance while building up my leg muscles with jump roping; that should increase my basal metabolic rate a little bit

How's the working out / strength training going ReSpawn @ReSpawn ? Keep at it man. It's too easy to keep eating a ton after you've been working out for awhile especially if you got the "bulking up" mentality when it cones to food. Don't get that mudslide effect where your upper body muscle turns to fat then is like an avalanche / mudslide to your gut that shit will take months to recover from if not years

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
HERE IS THE LIST OF CELEBS WHO SAID THEY WOULD MOVE IF TRUMP IS ELECTED

Lena Dunham, Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry, Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016
I'm feeling pretty good and pretty flat. I seem to have recovered from the other day pretty quickly. I ate 10k calories in one day lol. They probably didn't get digested properly and kinda just went through me so at least there's that. I'll weigh myself in a couple of days probably 165ish again. I expect to plateau for awhile though I'm going to attempt to stay at maintenance while building up my leg muscles with jump roping; that should increase my basal metabolic rate a little bit

How's the working out / strength training going ReSpawn @ReSpawn ? Keep at it man. It's too easy to keep eating a ton after you've been working out for awhile especially if you got the "bulking up" mentality when it cones to food. Don't get that mudslide effect where your upper body muscle turns to fat then is like an avalanche / mudslide to your gut that shit will take months to recover from if not years
Its been going good, but I have had my kid here for 3 months and it's hard to get even an hour free to go to the gym, but I am managing 4 days per week. Diet is ok but I have been having too much junk food these past few months.

She is going back with her mom end of this month, so I have 6 days 2 a day (weight in the am, cardio pm) scheduled from December 1. It's pretty important I start before the holiday season and keep a strict diet intact with 0 sugar.

Some days I have been tired and didn't push my self, but today I was up at 4am and tired, but still pushed myself on the chest work out. I felt really good when I left the gym, that feeling of a great work out.

I'm looking good everywhere except the gut, it will take years of repairing.

Jun 21, 2016
HERE IS THE LIST OF CELEBS WHO SAID THEY WOULD MOVE IF TRUMP IS ELECTED

Lena Dunham, Barbara Streisand, Rosie O’Donnell, Cher, Eddie Griffin, Samuel L. Jackson, John Stewart, Omari Hardwick, Whoopie Goldburg, Al Sharpton, Raven-Symone, Jennifer Lawrence, Barry, Diller, Miley Cyrus, George Lopez, Chelsea Handler, Jenny Slate, Neve Campbell, Zosia Mamet, Chloe Sevigny, Natasha Lyonne, Elisabeth Moss, Spike Lee, Kathryn Hahn, Lily Depp, Gabrielle Union, Matt Damon, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Amy Schumer, Will.I.Am, Bryan Cranston, Lena Dunham, Amy Schumer, Keegan Michael-Key, Ne-Yo

fuck everyone of them except Jon Stewart.

especially that fat unfunny cunt amy shumer

Jun 21, 2016
Jon Stewart is by far the worst because he's taken so seriously and is by far the most damaging. It's pure liberal propaganda in it's worst form; passed off as intelligent and insightful
I have to disagree with you. That faggot britbong John Oliver is what you said.

Jon IS intelligent, I have seen his work. He is funny too.

I don't like his defence of george soros or fluff pieces for dems.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I have to disagree with you. That faggot britbong John Oliver is what you said.

Jon IS intelligent, I have seen his work. He is funny too.

I don't like his defence of george soros or fluff pieces for dems.
He literally does whatever his Jewish masters tell him to

Look at him shucking and jiving like a slave in this video he looks tired and defeated and doesn't want to be there lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Read between the lines

He immediately gets kind of scared because he knows what happens to those in the establishment media machine who step out of line (see Matt Lauer, also see Hillary's bodycount). He slips a little bit though and it's obvious through the subconscious carefully crafted thoughts leaking out that he thinks she's fake and a sociopath. He has the power to influence intelligent discourse but continues to play by the rules of his masters and always will. He's either a coward or there's some blackmail on him is my guess

He's influenced an entire generation with his toxic and hateful divisive toxic liberal thought which is unforgivable. A large majority of the United States literal world view is influenced by the Daily Show; he's largely responsible for the world thinking Americans are politically stupid and brainwashed. The damage he's caused this country is reprehensible and tbh fam he's a traitor

Last edited: