Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck, I think Directv is trying to rob me. My service just randomly died and says "Service Interrupted" on the screen. Their website says I have over $300 past due even though it shows my payment history as my $156 monthly bill being paid every single month

Fuck, I really don't feel like being on the phone with these idiots for an hour.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Mmm pepper and full fat cottage cheese

I'm not a fan of milk products but this stuff does the job pretty well. I ate the exact same thing yesterday (3x servings cottage cheese x20 pc chicken nugget) and by noon i was pretty hungry and my stomach was grumbling but it wasn't a big deal at all actually. Nothing compared to the raging rebound hunger from sugar or simple carbs

Think ill grab some yogurt tonight for lunch at work and try and keep this streak of caloric deficit going

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
butcher are u happier today?
I wont be happy until the majority of people finally realize this election was never right wing vs left wing, democrat vs Republican, it was establishment politics vs the people. Trump was never an establishment Republican or politician regardless of his core conservative values (American values) or the label he had to use to run in this corrupt system. In fact the establishment Republicans strongly opposed him (funny how people already forgot how big of a ridiculous mess the Republican primary was). Also, I won't be happy until the swamp is drained and America is made great again.

Until then it's just a bunch of empty promises and the same ol bullshit; i hope he follows through and is what the people think he is

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Feeling good today though after all those stairs; i was walking around earlier and needed to peer over these hedges to check this deck area and instead of just standing on my tiptoes and looking over i just kinda leaped up there onto the ledge then hopped down without even thinking twice

My legs are like tightened down springs ready to explode any moment into action. I feel like having a foot race with someone or dunking on someone. It's amazing how good i feel after a couple of weeks with no weed or alcohol

Of course ill fuck it up and go back to the same bad habits though i always do lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I want to get into better cardiovascular health and get higher endurance i hope i can stick with jump roping. I want to do some outdoor activities this summer like go hiking outdoors like up mount rainier or maybe in the rain forest in western Washington. Life is passing us by quick; well... It's passing me by. Time to start living more