Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Feels fucking good too

I feel like i could 360 dunk on infinity @infinity 's punk ass in front of a crowd of 30,000 cheering women and crush his spirit so hard he'd never be able to recover from that
ya gosh darn goofball my knife is FROM Monsanto I'll give you a fuckin spinng backkick so hard

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
it's amazing how aggressive i get when my blood sugar is low. I was already pretty much little to no glycogen, and must've burned everything I've eaten so far cause when i got done delivering newspapers i kicked the cart hella hard into the the wall before i knew what i was doing, was like "lol why did i do that"

Or almost dropped a paper from someone out of town who wants to have them recycled and caught it midair to save it, then made the split second decision to throw it hard in a way that made it open up and go flying and floating wildly all over the place inside the loading dock was like "fuck it"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I swear id drop kick jake921660 @jake921660 right now, probably doing minimal damage, then apologize and say it was just a prank while running away cause he'd probably be able to break my arms and legs with minimal effort and i don't really want beef, not even tofu

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
it's amazing how aggressive i get when my blood sugar is low. I was already pretty much little to no glycogen, and must've burned everything I've eaten so far cause when i got done delivering newspapers i kicked the cart hella hard into the the wall before i knew what i was doing, was like "lol why did i do that"

Or almost dropped a paper from someone out of town who wants to have them recycled and caught it midair to save it, then made the split second decision to throw it hard in a way that made it open up and go flying and floating wildly all over the place inside the loading dock was like "fuck it"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol @ jay-z and Beyonce dressing as ken & barbie for Halloween

lol @ never being able to be white no matter how much money they have and no matter how much super expensive luxury skin bleaching creams and dozens of hair straightening products and makeup products she uses to enhance and create the illusion of Aryan and Caucasian features

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
If i can just make it to the store then home without buying a shitload of food then eating it all, making it to work tonight and not going to Wendy's, I'll have made some pretty solid progress this week. Then if I pick up those overtime shifts which'll keep me in check on my 'days off', it'll have been a solid week. Not going to weigh in til Friday night. I'm willing to bet ill have gone from 170 back to 163-161, and be right there sniffing my 160 goal i set 551 days ago

Shits hard...