Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Having weird memory lapses. I tried to get out of the retail garage but for some reason it tried to charge me like my ticket isn't validated so i went and grabbed the retail card and when i came back my car door was open. I thought I closed it but looking at myself on camera i didn't lol

Then i drove around the block to park and when i did i realized i didn't have my headlights on

Oh well

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It's probably aliens and/or demonic possession
Or I'm going brain dead from not enough food lol. I ate all those nuggets and some candy and yogurt and chips but all the walking I've been doing plus ephedrine probably takes away like 1000 calories a day

Whip cream with a side of pumpkin pie on decc

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Probably overdid it on the whip cream; got a stomach ache

Been eating meat / dairy my whole entire life and pretty much every single day but why is it all the sudden that shit makes me feel horrible. All it took i think was periods of time where I'd go without them, like little 1-2 week breaks from meat and 3-4 week breaks from dairy.

I wonder if maybe it was making me feel terrible that whole entire time but it was so normal that it got completely mentally filtered out and ignored? And the small breaks reset myself? Who knows the mind is really weird

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
come join us vegans Butcher.............JOIN US

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US
Most im willing to do is mostly avoid dairy, and mostly avoid meat. It's expensive to buy wild caught salmon filets and grass fed beef and all that but really it's cheaper than eating shitty meat every day. 5 pounds of $3.99 /lb sirloin steak in a week vs a single organic grass fed filet mignon 0.75lb at like $25/lb type thing. One inflames my gums and intestines and disrupts my digestion and is kinda meh vs one that's like a spiritual experience type thing lol

Wish i would've grasped that concept years ago

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

So ghetto there's so much water pooled up on one of the town home decks that it's permeated through about six feet of concrete and made it through this wall. I set up this little tiny space heater and have managed to shrink it by about 75% since 11pm