Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I haven't really been into family guy for a few years, but I watched every episode online when I was in year 8 (circa 2012) and that episode name rings a bell. Is it the one in which there's a storm or something and Brian tries shrooms?
>2k16
>pretending like every bit of information isn't easily accessible in less than two seconds and pretending you didn't google that episode and saw the entire wikipedia entry on it

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
>2k16
>pretending like every bit of information isn't easily accessible in less than two seconds and pretending you didn't google that episode and saw the entire wikipedia entry on it
I googled it after typing that post. I have a crazy memory, I must be autistic. Then again, I think the reason I remember it is because the part about Meg resonated with me at the time.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
That's the most disappointing album I've ever bought. I heard that song on the radio and was like "whoa this band rules" and spent my allowance on their new CD, and that was the only decent song on there that whole album fucking sucks, so does Blur fuck Blur

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
That's the most disappointing album I've ever bought. I heard that song on the radio and was like "whoa this band rules" and spent my allowance on their new CD, and that was the only decent song on there that whole album fucking sucks, so does Blur fuck Blur
Would you say you were -down in a hole- after buying the album?

#90sRockMixSunday

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 I've been holding this back for a while, I've only told a few folks online. Since I got my grades in the summer, I've been making an application through school to go to university to study law. I'll have a lot to pay back from my student loan, but when I'm a lawyer I'll be making a lot of money.

I'll need to work very hard in school this year to make sure I get the grades required, but I know I have the potential to do it.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 I've been holding this back for a while, I've only told a few folks online. Since I got my grades in the summer, I've been making an application through school to go to university to study law. I'll have a lot to pay back from my student loan, but when I'm a lawyer I'll be making a lot of money.

I'll need to work very hard in school this year to make sure I get the grades required, but I know I have the potential to do it.
Are you really sure you actually want to be a lawyer and aren't just using that as some kind of pedestal to reach towards because its traditionally known as a high paying occupation that reeks of success and power? My friends brother-in-law is a lawyer, and he's absolutely miserable... he got 4.0's all through college and law school became his entire existence. He made it past the bar and says it's not his passion and was a huge mistake