Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

Resident was all drunk walked in with his wife and pointed his finger at me and was like "you the man... You're the man Mike! Here buy a coffee in the morning and don't ever forget we appreciate you"

I appreciate his gesture of support. My first reaction was "i should go blow this on a $20 scratcher" but ill hold onto it for a bit

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
They own some bar or expensive restaurant around here I'm pretty sure and are always dressed head to toe designer. Like $5k outfits and shit, custom suits i mean not like a damier louis vuitton shirt plus some random stuff but actual full head to toe looks

I need a wardrobe like that goddammit lol

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I'm sure this means something else to you but to me it meant you are gonna end up at a golf course and it made me laugh right now.

lol, not exactly what I had in mind but maybe I'll end up on a golf course too

Broadmoor is the local prison/hospital for insane criminals.

Broadmoor Hospital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Broadmoor Hospital is a high-security psychiatric hospital at Crowthorne in Berkshire, England. It is the best known of the three high-security psychiatric hospitals in England, the other two being Ashworth and Rampton.

The Broadmoor complex houses about 210 patients, all of whom are men since the female service closed in September 2007...Most of the patients there suffer from severe mental illness; many also have personality disorders. Most have either been convicted of serious crimes, or been found unfit to plead in a trial for such crimes.

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Nah you won't end up there. Most likely you'll become Hikikomori like most robots; coupled with crippling alcohol addiction and depression
What'd be different? lol

That's why I have no chance of a female so much as looking at me nice, I'm just a fat troglodyte whose obsessed with obscure hip hop and drinks alone cuz he has no friends (aside from internet friends overseas) and is a lame fat loser alcoholic.

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What'd be different? lol

That's why I have no chance of a female so much as looking at me nice, I'm just a fat troglodyte whose obsessed with obscure hip hop and drinks alone cuz he has no friends (aside from internet friends overseas) and is a lame fat loser alcoholic.
Confidence attracts. Learn to love yourself or something fuck is the matter with you. How the fuck is anyone ever going to respect you or be attracted to you don't even believe in yourself

Get over it

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Confidence attracts. Learn to love yourself or something fuck is the matter with you. How the fuck is anyone ever going to respect you or be attracted to you don't even believe in yourself

Get over it
I realise I have a self-hate problem. But at every chance I get to prove to myself that I'm worthy I just constantly prove myself undeserving of any form of love/positivity

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK

lol I vaguely remember this, I was drunk as fuck singing at the top of my lungs, then I woke up the next morning to see that I'd posted videos of it on my instagram (which I promptly deleted, lol)

Last edited: