Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
tried to capture that subtle smirk but i dont know what im doing all i did was screen captured it then tried to crop the video lol its so subtle you cant even see it. anywya theres little things like this all through the movie watch it again eventually infinity @infinity

What do you think the mountain lion scene meant

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
What's the movie about? I think I've only ever seen Bronson and Drive by the director. I liked both.
this young chick comes to LA to join the fashion industry, and her career starts taking off pretty fast. wherever she goes people are struck by her and it causes intense jealousy and hatred. its hard to tell (im leaning towards this though) if shes self-aware and so narcissistic that she enjoys the damage she causes, or if her personality morphs into something dark towards the end.

its basically refn all the way in the beginning, high color art shots, extremely slow paced, then morphs into this disturbing unsettling horror movie near the last 30 minutes. its a pretty experimental movie i think he made it to shock people

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
As I tried to type in that reason for deleting box but ran out of characters, I never said or did anything of value in this world whatsoever, let alone in this thread. Hence nobody on this fuckin planet likes me, and any female would be realy really fuckin stupid to take even the most tiniest remote amount of interest in my worthless ass. Best word to describe me, worthless

edit: fuck it, I wanted to delete shit for a reason. quit fuckin engaging my dumb ass

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just smashed on some beef chow fun, sweet and sour chicken, as well as some honey walnut prawns and washed it all down with some milk...#abc x 5 (chicken, cattle, chow fun, crustaceans, calcium) #thanku.
Bout to order the swine country burger it's pork beef and bacon all grounded together here at river rock basino
you fat fucks

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com

NO GOOD...

Flying down Slauson with the tool/
From the 'Shaw to Bentral Ave. I chuck the two/
Wack Duse and Baby K is what it do/
On the hood, they my muthafuckin fools/
Flying through the 50s, just left the 60s/