Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
ruby was clearly grooming jesse you cuck

so jesse's innocence was all an act?
For sure was an act. if you look at all those early slow motions with ruby and jesse, and a lot of the slow dialogue parts, its almost like every single scene is just Jesse feeding off of the reactions people are having to her beauty. seems like every little thing she does is almost like testing people, and theres several subtle smirks that im looking at differently now, she actually is so narcissistic she gets off on it. she is constantly hurting people throughout the film and smirking at the reactions. like this part im at now where she just stole sarahs job, and sarah goes down to the bathroom and smashes the mirror. jesse goes in there and starts provoking sarah and rubbing it in to humiliate her even more:

"You should really fix this..." -She's just there to provoke her lol, bask in her humiliation and defeat
"I don't want to fix it."

"I thought you did great. Honest." -That's when Sarah realizes she's not actually innocent, and its all an act

"Don't do that. Pretend that you don't know.... People see you... they notice. Do you know how lucky you are? I'm a ghost. What's it feel like?"

"What do you mean?" -she knows what she means

"To walk into a room... and it's like the middle of winter... and you're the sun."

"It's everything."

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
or when she gets out of that gold paint photoshoot

"You're still here" to ruby. at first i took it like a friendly "Oh, you're still here"

but it was more like "Why are you still here, you're just a make-up artist and i already used you to get into that party to have Jack see me from across the room, plant the seed that led to me getting this private shoot" and she even goes so far as to say right before she walks off,

"Thanks for doing my make-up." which could be taken as friendly but was more like "You're just a make-up artist" and you can see Ruby thinks about it and feels the little jab

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
you're right. and towards the end her speech on the diving board before the climax confirms that.
yeah i think ruby is the leader in that group. jesse was manipulating ruby from the very beginning, you can see it in the bathroom scene where theyre asking her who she's fucking to be fasttracked so much, and she plays up her innocence to the max, almost makes it seem like she might be a lesbian. she hesitates and gives a real innocent look to ruby. it seems like shes constantly teasing ruby too because shes clearly known from the beginning ruby is fascinated by her, she smirked at her staring at her in the makeup chair early on. then later on in the house she basically seduces ruby just to reject her. then she does it again, tells ruby shes a virgin and makes her think she might just be hesitating becuase of that, only to strongly reject her again, and i think that was when ruby gave the green light to have her killed.

i didnt really get that whole aspect of the movie, like are they supposed to be witches? when it shows ruby at the end laying on top of that grave theres several patches of flowers, so it seems like theres other girls they would have killed and eaten. or is it just symbolic of them wanting to absorb her youth and beauty or both or i dunno

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm struggling to cope with the crippling loneliness, but I fully understand why nobody is even neutral to me, let alone anyone liking me. Hell, if I was anyone else I'd hate me. Anybody who'd like me would be fucking crazy.
no one dislikes you, no one even messes with you anymore why do you constantly want so much negative attention?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
tried to capture that subtle smirk but i dont know what im doing all i did was screen captured it then tried to crop the video lol its so subtle you cant even see it. anywya theres little things like this all through the movie watch it again eventually infinity @infinity