Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
2 days without beers. Good enough to tell myself Im not that bad of an alcoholic. Wish I would just smoke weed at times, but a couple friends of mine just got picked up. Visas cancelled and 10 year bans from re-entering China. One poor French fucker is charged as being a dealer, even though he just handed weed to his friends. China is cracking down hard on all kinds of shit. Corruption, drugs, etc. etc.!

I'm making a 4 year plan. Gotta get out. Gonna push hard for my businesses. Need to be able to sell or keep some shit running when I leave. Been negotiating a franchise deal for 2 months. Finally came to an agreement today. Opening a second shop next month. Signed a cooperation deal with a factory for my trading business. Working on a new product line to show end of October at the Canton Fair.

Getting too old. Cant keep working so much without having anything to show for it. And I can't keep my son in the Chinese school system forever. Fucking robot shit.

Fuck. Pressure is on! Has been, but now I gotta jump through the burning tire...

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
That sucks Mike... its still shocking to me how the fuck can weed be considered so bad in this day and age, makes me sick. People still going to jail and its 2016 its some straight up bullsht

Are you going to head back to Germany or re-locate somewhere else?
Gotta fuckin thank the Brits for the Opium War...

Gonna go back to Germany, Hamburg. Can't start all over from zero again...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
House prices here in Xiamen are fucked. My friend bought an apartment for US$ 600.000 about three years ago. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, tiny kitchen, etc.! Now it's worth US$ 1.2million. For some concrete fucking hole. It's ridiculous! Prices here are out of control.
i noticed theres a lot of chinese over in this area buying up a shitload of condos and houses because of the prices over there. it tripped me out not too long ago i worked an overtime shift out in the out in this area thats kind of the midde of nowhere where they were building like 300 houses and almost every single person out tehre was chinese. not even chinese american like straight up fresh from china