Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Anyone tried PHO? (propane hash oil) and can tell me the diff between that and BHO? These recreational places are listing a lot of PHO in their concentrate section
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

basically i just want to know which one tastes better

I'm not really a fan of PHO... I got some last month to try out and IMO it's not near as potent as other extracts. Kinda hard to describe I just feel like it doesn't get me as high as some wax or shatter would, and it's incredibly smooth for being a concentrate like it doesn't even really make me cough much and everything makes me cough

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Anyone tried PHO? (propane hash oil) and can tell me the diff between that and BHO? These recreational places are listing a lot of PHO in their concentrate section
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

basically i just want to know which one tastes better
I've only had BHO.

Punk ass busters, fuck you
Nah...shut the fuck up you scrap ass cholo...

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm not really a fan of PHO... I got some last month to try out and IMO it's not near as potent as other extracts. Kinda hard to describe I just feel like it doesn't get me as high as some wax or shatter would, and it's incredibly smooth for being a concentrate like it doesn't even really make me cough much and everything makes me cough
Good to know. It also appears to be the consistency of budder. I've had budder and waxes and stuff before. Yes it's a little weaker, but it's still pretty damn strong and it usually tastes way better than shatter or bho

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I should just buy it from my friend who buys half ounces of it at a time could probably get it for like 10-15 a gram i thought it was standard for extracts to be about $25 a gram but that's only on rare specials at most of the places. a lot of these places still think extracts should be $40-80 a gram lol fuck outta here

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Chicken teriyaki rice bowl from Midori Japanese Cuisine, a restaurant recommended to me by Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat , is on deck right now...#abc #thanku...

R.I.P. Justin!!!!!!!!!!!

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I need to get an edibles hook up. ********************************** I'd rather eat a gummy or something and just get high.

I might just finally say fuck it and deal with Arizona's extremely retarded and expensive medicinal process.
make your own edibles, its easy

forget mmj

streets is where its at

Last edited: