Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Anyone tried PHO? (propane hash oil) and can tell me the diff between that and BHO? These recreational places are listing a lot of PHO in their concentrate section
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN

basically i just want to know which one tastes better

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
Fucking Overwatch, the hit boxes trigger me, I can't play this game anymore until they fix this shit. Even when I look at this shit on Reddit it pisses me off lol

This person posted their play of the game on Reddit and out of the 4 kills only 1 actually hit the person. Shit is stupid.

overwatch GIF | Create, Discover and Share on Gfycat

Game as such potential and they fuck up it to bring in revenue from filthy casuals who want to play easy mode.

nolettuce @nolettuce
They're supposed to be working on that. Doesn't bother me too much though I spend a good amount of time harassing snipers.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I need to get an edibles hook up. I think one of the main reasons I haven't really sought out a weed hook up in the last couple years is I don't really want to smoke anymore. I'd rather eat a gummy or something and just get high.

I might just finally say fuck it and deal with Arizona's extremely retarded and expensive medicinal process.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
They're supposed to be working on that. Doesn't bother me too much though I spend a good amount of time harassing snipers.
I wouldn't bother me so much if some of the walk backs weren't so long on some of them maps. Die to some bullshit where they didn't hit you and spend like 45 seconds walking back. It's stupid. The long ass walk backs is one of the main reasons attack groups can get garbage come from behind wins too. Shit is annoying.