Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It was delicious as fuck. I'm like an ancient Tibetan Monk meditating in the freezing air atop a the peak of a snowy mountain wearing nothing but a set of thin humble robes, remaining warm from the strength and energy that vibrates from within my spiritual soul outwardly from my physical being, for three days straight, who then descends to his humble lodgings and his first bite of plain rice and his first drink of pure water are the best things he's tasted in his entire life. I am one with the universe and my ascension to being God is nearly complete

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
No one wants to go to the gym the gym sucks and is depressing as fuck lol. But if you set the goal to continue going you just gotta do it. It'll suck more to not go
The gym rules once your body breaks past a certain point of getting wrecked every time you go to actually being in shape. "Runners high" is actually a real thing, feels good, the gym and exercise can actually get addicting once you're actually in shape and it doesn't wear your body down.

Speaking of depressing as fuck, two egg tacos was consumed (2 fried overhard eggs on microwaved corn tortillas with periperi)

Eggs, tortillas, and hot sauce rule. I don't find that depressing.

Eggs are the one thing I'm tempted to break vegan for, cause that shit ain't meat or dairy anyway, don't even know why it's considered non vegan. I get that it comes from an animal, but eggs are literally just a protein that has no meat or anything in it and the eggs chickens lay that we eat had no chance to actually create a chicken. Fucking vegans and their weird rules fuck off idiots.