Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Just British Columbia. I have family in Vancouver. But we went to Richmond, Burnaby, Surrey, and West Vancouver as well.
Dope. I lived in Surrey once. Newton. Vancouver is awesome tho. Next time you go check out the island. My bro works as a chef at a restaurant in victoria. Ill hook you up with some hella good cooked chicken.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Dope. I lived in Surrey once. Newton. Vancouver is awesome tho. Next time you go check out the island. My bro works as a chef at a restaurant in victoria. Ill hook you up with some hella good cooked chicken.
Which island? Vancouver Island? I loved Vancouver. It was super turnt up there. I would live there.

And hooking me up with some good chicken would be extra turnt up. I would be very thankful.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Which island? Vancouver Island? I loved Vancouver. It was super turnt up there. I would live there.

And hooking me up with some good chicken would be extra turnt up. I would be very thankful.
Yeah Vancouver Island. Haida Gwaii is cool too, but hella less populated, and harder/more expensive to get to.

Jun 21, 2016
I have been to

Italy
Croatia
Greece
Serbia
Macedonia
Fiji
Singapore
USA -Hawaii, CA, MI, AZ, TX, FL and soon CO

Croatia and Fiji were probs the nicest places, I love tropical shit

Okay...Europe was hyphy. Asia wasn't. Canada is the best.
That's dope, how did you like the food in yurop?

I been to Canada, USA (S/O ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN and the rest of you), Mexico (S/O drunkaholic707 @drunkaholic707 and BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ), and Italy.

I have not yet been to a lot of countries. But I have been throughout all of western Canada and the territories.
How did you like Italy?

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You should utilize the wonderful free Canadian health care system friend. The great national of Canada takes care of it's citizens. Canada rules.

He can't cause they'll drug test him and find out his accident was caused by marijuana abuse (it affects motor skills / coordination / reaction time) then fire him