Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Already had taco bell today lol.... only had a beefy crunch burrito and 1/3 of a triple decker crunchwrap or whatever the fuck its called, plus had a venti caramel frapachino from starbucks this morning. But still even with that bad shit i still got 1,300 calories left for the day... bout to crack another beer
The amount of crap that is in taco bell ruined whatever good you did. Fast food is not nutritional, at all.

Why can't you buy a loaf of healthy bread, some lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sliced meat and make a healthy sandwich.

Cheaper and healthier.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
The amount of crap that is in taco bell ruined whatever good you did. Fast food is not nutritional, at all.

Why can't you buy a loaf of healthy bread, some lettuce, tomato, cucumber, sliced meat and make a healthy sandwich.

Cheaper and healthier.
Lol man shut the fuck up with your giant nose you aint bout that life you ole doughnut ass chicken nugget ass eatin muthafucka, i only consumed about 650 calories at taco bell and im having albacore tuna and corn on the cob for dinner so go back to africa where you came from bitch

Jun 21, 2016
Lol man shut the fuck up with your giant nose you aint bout that life you ole doughnut ass chicken nugget ass eatin muthafucka, i only consumed about 650 calories at taco bell and im having albacore tuna and corn on the cob for dinner so go back to africa where you came from bitch
Ok, you obviously know best. Good luck with it.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Now go to sleep for'you get backhanded and i run thru your pockets sucka
Nobody who is psychologically healthy or happy would ever act the way you do. Only deep internal pain would ever make somebody lash out and say something so hateful the way you been talking right now. I feel sorry for you Butcher.