Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2016
Why don't you watch college football? College football is super turnt up...
It's just not the same.

Jarryd hayne GOAT HB, first aussie football player came over and shattered all the records, showed you yanks.
It was his dream to play nfl, then play rugby sevens for fiji then become an astronaught then a helicopter and now a sleek gazelle.

Meanwhile, he set Rugby League players back 100 years. The nfl will be like NOPE.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
Man im tired after these last few days if getting up at 6am for work and busting my ass all day, not used to getting up that early, plus i need to get a credit card for a new bed cuz ive been sleeping like shit lately and its starting to effect my life. I was offered OT today to work from 7am-10pm and i said yes, but as the day went on i was getting exhausted like a mofo and it was starting to effect my attitude pretty bad lol started cussing hella loud in front of all kinds of customers n shit so im like nope i change my mind, fuck this place

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
thats good. Now don't waste it by eating fast food
Already had taco bell today lol.... only had a beefy crunch burrito and 1/3 of a triple decker crunchwrap or whatever the fuck its called, plus had a venti caramel frapachino from starbucks this morning. But still even with that bad shit i still got 1,300 calories left for the day... bout to crack another beer