Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's your favorite shifts arent they?

Yes that would be ideal as I'm a night person and like to stay up until 3-4am and generally get up between 11am-12pm. Plus only having a 6 minute walk to work it would still give me time to do quick errands like grocery shopping before I head in. It seems most people here don't care for that shift so I'm just going to take whatever they throw at me the first few weeks and then let the manager know that it would actually be my preferred shift and I'd be more than happy to have it be my generally scheduled shift but that I have open availability so if I'm needed for the morning occasionally that's fine too. Sounds like it will work out in my favor.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"... criminals will be the only ones who will get guns, which is true, if you completely ignore the basic principles of supply and demand. In Australia, getting a gun off the black market costs at least $15,000"

lol

I almost bought a AP9 for $500 in 2006. Shit was hot as fuck so I passed. There are literally more guns in America than people; getting guns is extremely easy for criminals at this point