Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I'm sorry you are bipolar butcher, I didn't know that. And the date thing about your mom was just a dumb joke, if that's really close to the date it happened I didn't know that. You can put me back on ignore because I will just continue to hurt your feelings. I'm a bad person.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm sorry you are bipolar butcher, I didn't know that. And the date thing about your mom was just a dumb joke, if that's really close to the date it happened I didn't know that. You can put me back on ignore because I will just continue to hurt your feelings. I'm a bad person.
I'm not. But you threw that shit out there one day like "Weren't you diagnosed with bi-polar in (Some Month) 2007 (or 06, or 08 or 09) or some shit like that)", dont deny it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
As often as he let himself be seen
We pitied him, or scorned him, or deplored
The inscrutable profusion of the Lord
Who shaped as one of us a thing so mean—
Who made him human when he might have been
A rat, and so been wholly in accord
With any other creature we abhorred
As always useless and not always clean.

Now he is hiding all alone somewhere,
And in a final hole not ready then;
For now he is among those over there
Who are not coming back to us again.
And we who do the fiction of our share
Say less of rats and rather more of men.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Mac Jesus is a serial killer and I've pushed him too far. One of us is going to die and it's probably going to be me, because I'm a pacifist regardless of any nonsense I say

Let this stand in place of my final will and testament:

Please clear my internet history without looking at anything. Then give all my belongings to my Grandma, who will distribute it as she fits.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Can I have your huge tv?
Yes. I feel you appreciate and support watching movies to the point where you'd appreciate and support this TV. The picture is phenomenal, it's a movie TV above all else, but there is a slight buzzing noise when the screen is bright white. I was supposed to warranty it; it's just the way they made the panel they made it without washers on like, 8 specific screws in the back inside panel. You could just hire one of those TV repair services to show up and install the screws for like $120 or something or just do it yourself but I've been too lazy about it, it doesn't really bug me.