Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yo infinity when you grabbed that bitches butt at that sd function .. funniest shit ever bro
you literally almost got put in a cobra clutch and duplexed (two suplexes) over that

me and my nigga both backed up like "oh shit.. it's about to go down"
I give you props for getting out of that unscathed

I was right next to you, and didn't even wanna catch a accidental fist flying over that. I haven't felt that spider-sense about trouble since junior high lol

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
what's the most hilarious siccness person you've ever met?
mine was a female. she asked if I could watch her at the motel 6 while she hoed.
I thought about it. but she had already made me more money going to Walgreens and giving me her prescription for chump change.

her baby daddy followed me a few blocks like he was gonna do somethin then I pulled over at kfc and he kept goin. 30 minutes later I got a 4 page text about how he knows where I live and I better not be around his baby. lmao.

I can't even tell y'all the rest of that story but homegirl was coo. she don't post here no more but it's good. pussy was pretty good. definately would be good at her job.

and her baby daddy smoked tweek, so whatever he was talkin bout was a narcierma dream. nigga wasn't gon do nothin but scratch his pimples in the mirror for an hour straight.

sorry I put you on blast, _______ but I ain't mention your name. and actually if I'm ever m single again in tryna get that big head on my big head yafemi.. so no love lost boo

Last edited: