Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON what's the deal with Max Holloway. tight name btw
He's a beast that's won 8 in a row. His last loss was against Conor McGregor 3 years ago in a close decision. Holloway broke his foot in the 1st round though, who knows, he could have crushed Conor's hype train before it started if he didn't break his foot.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
He's a beast that's won 8 in a row. His last loss was against Conor McGregor 3 years ago in a close decision. Holloway broke his foot in the 1st round though, who knows, he could have crushed Conor's hype train before it started if he didn't break his foot.
Thanks. I read that he has the longest winning streak without a title shot of all time. I think what happens here tonight will totally decide this

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Yup. Oregon has shitty rules concerning bass so I release them all unless I'm camping. The river I fished yesterday has no limit on bass, so people who don't know any better keep a shit ton of them.
I had a group once where I was catch and releasing a lot of bass, and some asshole came up behind me and swooped all my releases, gave them to some alpha fuck who proceeded to beat the fuck out of these tiny >1 lbs like he had something to prove.

I wanted to murder this guy. I went into the car and started bumping
"Charlie Hustle" by e-40 as loud as possible.