Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'm going to start a blog where I pair fancy beers with top shelf reefers.
Some of these retail places are giving terpene profiles now, taking out a lot of the ground work. You could target specific ones like strains with high D-Limoline (citrusy) pair it with beers with a citrusy grapefruit back etc

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I honestly don't care if kids skateboard i usually only say something when someone complains first. It's dumb because if someone hurts themselves chances are they'll sue and get a bunch of money because somehow the property is responsible. I think there's some no skateboarding signs in certain areas to tryto save them from liability but i doubt they'll hold up in court

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I honestly don't care if kids skateboard i usually only say something when someone complains first. It's dumb because if someone hurts themselves chances are they'll sue and get a bunch of money because somehow the property is responsible. I think there's some no skateboarding signs in certain areas to tryto save them from liability but i doubt they'll hold up in court
I dunno about these days (ayy im old!) but back when I was younger I chilled with skaters quite often and they were always fucking themselves up skating on private property. Busted out teeth, broken arms, cracked open heads all that I've seen happen and none of them ever even thought about suing they generally just wanted to get the fuck outta there because A) they were hurt B) before someone called 911 because they saw them get fucked up.

I saw part of a kids skull once he cracked his head so hard on the side of a concrete ledge, it was gash shaped like this > right on the top of his dome and it just kind flapped open a bit. Was fucking gnarly. Fuck that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Most of the tagging crews in Seattle in the 90s were skaters. I saw a Kill Your TV throw up a couple months back. Use to chill with those guys a lot but I didn't recognize the name. Either some younger kids are bringing it back or one of them is going through a midlife crisis and started tagging again cause all those dudes are like my age now lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I dunno about these days (ayy im old!) but back when I was younger I chilled with skaters quite often and they were always fucking themselves up skating on private property. Busted out teeth, broken arms, cracked open heads all that I've seen happen and none of them ever even thought about suing they generally just wanted to get the fuck outta there because A) they were hurt B) before someone called 911 because they saw them get fucked up.

I saw part of a kids skull once he cracked his head so hard on the side of a concrete ledge, it was gash shaped like this > right on the top of his dome and it just kind flapped open a bit. Was fucking gnarly. Fuck that.
Yeah but these are privileged Bellevue kids who'll cry to their suburban soccer mom who'll be outraged etc. lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I always hung out with skater types anyway and people that did graf, so now i try to give them a pass, stoners too who get complaints sometimes. "i couldn't detect any unusual odors" lol. They instantly turn hostile though cause im security and a mortal enemy. 9/10 times it ends up "You're the best security i met i hate those power tripping assholes" "Me too. It's just a shitty job man i don't know what their problems are".

Unless someone is doing something really stupid like damaging some expensive brick or stone. "Dude they're going to sue you for like $20,000 to repair that you better get out of here quck"

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
One time i went to piss on the 3rd floor bathroom at the paramount hotel and this guy probably about 24 was carving some shit onto one of the dividers. That was like one of main focus of the paramount, stop graffiti in the bathrooms and to be seen in the lobby to detour robbery. Anyway i walk in and see him carving and he turns like he's pissing then i prop the door open and wait outside. Then he comes out and says "Whyd you prop the door? I wasn't doing anything you just wanted people to see my dick! I got a small dick man you're fucked up! Someone could've seen it" im just shocked like lolwat. Then follow him to the lobby and before i can tell the desk guy what's going down he starts shouting "That guy was trying to show everyone my small dick! WTF kinda place is this he propped the bathroom door open anyone could've walked in and saw my dick what the fuck?"

Desk guy was like "Sir, I'm sorry to hear about your small problem but you have to stop shouting"

"WTF? SMALL PROBLEM? You guys are fucked im out of here" sure enough he carved the same tag as the guy they were looking for for months. He never came back i wish he did though that shit was hilarious

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
jake921660 @jake921660 this guy has some decent bro info but i only listen to about half of what he says, cause he's trying to make money on it for the most part. But thought some stuff was interesting nonetheless