Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Diablo 2 was 90% amazon and barbarian. Diablo3 seems to change season to season but theres always the meta class that goes higher than everyone else then has to be nerfed. WoW the paladin was super unbalanced when i played it was literally impossible to win 1v1 even a bad paladin. They'd have to really fucked up. And mage could 1 shot anybody, a good mage could wipe out 10+ people lol. Rogue could kill anybody except a warrior who knew what hes doing

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
why do you get crazy fevers every couple of months, do you have the aid's?
Couple months ago i dunno what was going on, i think i had a kidney or bladder infection or something. I tried drinking shit loads of water to let my immune system do it's thing but that didn't work, so i started adding in a shot of braggs apple cider vinegar that I've had in my cupboard for like a year and is super cloudy into my water, drank it three times in one day and it was instantly gone and i felt great.

This time around I've been taking 2,4-Dinitrophenol (yeah i know, I'm a goddamned moron). Going to run it 10 days. Trying to reset my basal metabolic rate and leptin levels so i can actually eat food. I read that article about those biggest losers having fucked off leptin so their BMR is all corked (burning about 300-600 less calories than they should for their BMI). I looked into it somewhat. I think that's slightly happened to me because I've been eating roughly 1300 a day, supposed to be maintaining at around 1700 but I've been maintaining at much less, probably the 1300. Do you know how terrible and difficult it is to be restricted to 1300 and be making no progress? It's fucking hard as fuck. Then you fuck off a couple months of progress by getting way too stoned and eating a bunch and have to start all over.

Anyway 2,4-Dinitrophenol strips your body of all energy sources and disrupts the ATP process when intaking any carbohydrates, and the laws of thermal dynamics / energy etc dictates that energy has to be expelled somehow, which means if i eat anything with carbs i get extremely hot. I literally can't receive ATP from carbs and have no glycogen , so the body needs to get energy somewhere; from my fat. I'll burn some fat off (it's this nasty brown fat too that super difficult to get rid of fat) while establishing a new baseline for my metabolism / BMR and leptin.

Yes, I'm fucking retarded, sorry. That's the truth tbh fam

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I really like AK-47 a lot, gonna have to pick it up more often. As a sativa dominant hybrid it relaxes you but is also mentally stimulating at the same time. It's great for when you are reading a good book or watching an interesting documentary. Perfect for when you are just chilling but don't wanna be all zoned out and shit.

5/5***!!!