Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Forgot everything at home my headphones and charger and vitaminB and all this shit i bring in, man, fuck. I blame weed pills for making me groggy and forget

I think i don't really like edibles tbh, fam. Shit takes like 2-4hrs before you even feel it then you don't even really feel like you're stoned until you vape or smoke i could probably handle like 60mg by itself if i didn't have weed to smoke, and my tolerance is like nothing.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Forgot everything at home my headphones and charger and vitaminB and all this shit i bring in, man, fuck. I blame weed pills for making me groggy and forget

I think i don't really like edibles tbh, fam. Shit takes like 2-4hrs before you even feel it then you don't even really feel like you're stoned until you vape or smoke i could probably handle like 60mg by itself if i didn't have weed to smoke, and my tolerance is like nothing.
I generally use edibles to prolong being stoned from vaping.

Vape a bit, eat some edibles, get out & about and by the time I'm starting to come down the edibles kick in and bring you right back up for a couple more hours. Works out nicely most the time.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Not sure if i should plug in this cord into an apple charger, it'll probably catch on fire. I don't think apple chargers have even the most minimal of fire safety they're the cheapest of the cheap from china shit didn't they get sued for ppls chargers catching on fire?

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Have you had medicated beverages BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ? I had a 120 mg mocha latte on Tuesday, and I was medicated in about 10-15 minutes. It had hit me like a ton of bricks...I went full retard in no time.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Have you had medicated beverages BUTCHER 206 @BUTCHER 206 ? I had a 120 mg mocha latte on Tuesday, and I was medicated in about 10-15 minutes. It had hit me like a ton of bricks...I went full retard in no time.
Only ones that ive made myself with already vaped weed; you extract it into half n half then strain it and add chocolate mix ie medicated chocolate milk. I used to useva lot of abv like 10grams per cup it gets you ridiculously fucked up