Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
Most new games either blow or start to blow really quick.
I had high hopes for a new doom but its just some hyper fps.... run, shoot, gory melee and add cod perks.

I think game companies need to take a step back and really think about what gaming was and how it can be improved.. fuck in game money, season passes. Just focus on making a dope ass game worth $60.

But i agree all games coming out are bullshit, the most recent game i liked was overwatch bc it reminded me of cs: team fortress

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I had high hopes for a new doom but its just some hyper fps.... run, shoot, gory melee and add cod perks.

I think game companies need to take a step back and really think about what gaming was and how it can be improved.. fuck in game money, season passes. Just focus on making a dope ass game worth $60.

But i agree all games coming out are bullshit, the most recent game i liked was overwatch bc it reminded me of cs: team fortress
Overwatch is dope, I fucked with the beta hard. Gonna definitely pick it up. I'm playing on PC though. My PS4 is basically an expensive HBO:GO and Netflix player lol

May 4, 2002
Overwatch is dope, I fucked with the beta hard. Gonna definitely pick it up. I'm playing on PC though. My PS4 is basically an expensive HBO:GO and Netflix player lol
Both ps 4 and xb1 get used for games but i regret buying both... but and xb1 and ps4 new for 450 was a deal.

Im tempted to buy overwatch but i think they will fuck it off on the ps4. I can see the nerfing teams.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Both ps 4 and xb1 get used for games but i regret buying both... but and xb1 and ps4 new for 450 was a deal.

Im tempted to buy overwatch but i think they will fuck it off on the ps4. I can see the nerfing teams.
I think the servers are gonna blow for Overwatch on consoles, the PC servers are gonna be ran by Blizzard who have much better servers than Sony and Microsoft. I think the population will be limited as hell on consoles after a couple months too. Game was pretty much built for PC and Blizzard decided to do some console ports last minute in development.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
1. Deer
2. Elk
3. Mallard
4. Coyote
5.Selema Gonez
6. Sqirruel
7.Mongoose
8. Salmon