Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ the people one tweeter trying to figure out who Captain Murphy is. Some dude just said it's Earl, Tyler and FlyLo all rapping at the same time.

I'm not even sure anymore it's Zeroh at this point but regardless of that I'm glad I found out about Zeroh through all of this cause dude is nice too.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
yeah i did, really diverse & consistently good, was impressed
Yeah it's one of my favorite beat tapes so far this year. I guess dude raps too because Thelonious Martin was telling him to shoot him over a verse for the project he's putting out. Martin has also put out a couple of my favorite beat tapes this year. Anyways, I guess Whoarei and Captain Murphy follow each other and Whoarei tweeted the link to Shake Weight.. maybe we can a collab that would be dope.

you should check out the SGP instrumental i posted in the klvn thread, its fucking ill
Going to peep it right now. New one I'm guessing?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
although I've learned about a lot of great new artists from S @Staci and T @tylerthetaco , I tend to check out mentally when the 2 of you start talking about music

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I dont know how new that beat is but its the first time i heard it and I'm glad i did.

does woahrei have any other tapes?

whoever cpt murphy is he's gonna be a factor forealla

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I found a new (old) Hemsworth Mix T @tylerthetaco

http://soundcloud.com/smug/smug-mix006-ryan-hemsworth

Looks like he named it after you.

Also check the New Rap To Smoke Kush To thread on HPN. Two boarders posted up the EPs and stuff from his bandcamp that you need to pay for.

Mar 11, 2011
you live in this weird fantasy world when it comes to boneless wings. if you don't like them, that's fine. however, to claim that only toddlers and females eat them is ridiculous. Pretty much every normal, masculine, heterosexual male I know enjoys boneless wings. I've been at spots like Applebees during happy hour, watching sports, drinking beer, and eating boneless wings with friends on a number of occasions.

btw, I'm really not emotional about boneless wings. I have the day off work, and really have nothing to do until I go to my friends house late to bbq, drink, and watch the Raiders play. therefore, I'm willing to dedicate time to proving how wrong you are about boneless wings.
Meta is relentless and for that I respect him. That's whats up. If we ever cross paths in a sports bar type setting the first 6 mayonaise wings are on me and I will throw in a blue moon and an orange wedge for you as well.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I found a new (old) Hemsworth Mix T @tylerthetaco

http://soundcloud.com/smug/smug-mix006-ryan-hemsworth

Looks like he named it after you.

Also check the New Rap To Smoke Kush To thread on HPN. Two boarders posted up the EPs and stuff from his bandcamp that you need to pay for.
ayyyee good looks, thinking about making a hemsworth thread but I"m not sure where it belongs, music industry or gen hip hop.