Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the only time boneless wings are baby food is when the sauce is mild

#fact
#thankU
also false. although I enjoy spicy food, I also enjoy mild food, as long as it tastes good.

people think just because there are spicy variations of foods that it automatically negates the deliciousness of the non-spicy version of the same food

I've had hot salsa before that was really good, so if someone offered me chips with mild salsa, should I refuse it, even if the salsa was delicious? of course not, that's insane

Mar 11, 2011
Your logic is fucked... sorry. That argument would never stand up to anyone with half a brain.

You mean we can't eat Chicken Nuggets, Chicken Strips, Shredded Chicken, Diced chicken ect. ? We're not talken about puree chicken.

I bet you eat hamburgers, and those are ground beef.

now please tell more about how baby food is like boneless chicken.
Na man, just naaa.

We are talkin chicken wings and baby food. All that other shit gets a pass as it has it's own lane and I thoroughly fuck with all items in your list.

Boneless chicken wings attempt at bogarting the lane of regular awesome chicken wings. However their success in this arena is mostly with the toddler and female demographic.

As was my original point that has made you and Meta question my intelligence and or brain size/ functionality

Mar 11, 2011
also false. although I enjoy spicy food, I also enjoy mild food, as long as it tastes good.

people think just because there are spicy variations of foods that it automatically negates the deliciousness of the non-spicy version of the same food

I've had hot salsa before that was really good, so if someone offered me chips with mild salsa, should I refuse it, even if the salsa was delicious? of course not, that's insane
excuses, excuses. You prolly eat your boneless wings in mayonaise sauce

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Na man, just naaa.

We are talkin chicken wings and baby food. All that other shit gets a pass as it has it's own lane and I thoroughly fuck with all items in your list.

Boneless chicken wings attempt at bogarting the lane of regular awesome chicken wings. However their success in this arena is mostly with the toddler and female demographic.

As was my original point that has made you and Meta question my intelligence and or brain size/ functionality
you live in this weird fantasy world when it comes to boneless wings. if you don't like them, that's fine. however, to claim that only toddlers and females eat them is ridiculous. Pretty much every normal, masculine, heterosexual male I know enjoys boneless wings. I've been at spots like Applebees during happy hour, watching sports, drinking beer, and eating boneless wings with friends on a number of occasions.

btw, I'm really not emotional about boneless wings. I have the day off work, and really have nothing to do until I go to my friends house late to bbq, drink, and watch the Raiders play. therefore, I'm willing to dedicate time to proving how wrong you are about boneless wings.