Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The guy kev that wears the bengals jersey totally carries the show he's hella funny
This shows pretty hilarious to me i love shit like this, but it might be a little over the top. I like the trailer park boys format where its like a season long build up then the very end is all chaos and people yelling and ricky getting shot and the police arresting everyone. this is like, the same pace and yelling and shits as tpb finale the whole entire show lol

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
I dunno, like i said before, the first month of calorie counting i didnt own a scale and wasnt sure what my weight was. but when i finally bought a scale exactly 1month, June 1st, I weighed exactly 260.0 lbs = 117.934kg. Right now I am at 183.5 lbs = 83.9146. So it depends on my original weight. I'm using "268" as my original weight, that seems like it'd be the most accurate, since I was averaging about 2-4 lb's a week back then, I'll use the conservative 2lbs.

So 84.5 lbs or 38.33kg...
nice

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hi Michael,

Thank you for purchasing our FDA Approved Clinical Digital Thermometer!

We hope that you and your family can enjoy this product for many years to come.

As an American small business, we understand that our customers are the key to our success.

If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our product or service, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will do whatever it takes to make things right.

Our U.S. based customer service is available 7 days a week to answer your questions.

Please find attached to this email, a 1-Page Quick Start Guide for getting the most out of your new clinical digital thermometer.

We sincerely thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to providing you with great products for many years to come.

All the best,
Charlie
ErgaLogik Team
Just Checking In
Inbox
x

Ergalogik - Amazon Marketplace
5:38 AM (5 hours ago)

to me
Hi Michael,

Thank you again for your order: View Order on Amazon

It should have arrived by now, so I hope that you've had a chance to open up the package and make sure that everything is in order.

Please let us know right away if there is anything wrong so that we have an opportunity to correct it. You can also simply reply to this email.

If everything has gone smoothly and you are happy with our product, we'd really appreciate it if you could take just a few seconds to leave a product review.

We are always looking to provide our customers with the best products possible, so your feedback is very important to us.

Please be reminded that all ErgaLogik products come with a minimum 2 year guaranteed warranty. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact us and we will make sure that everything is taken care of.

Thank you for being a awesome customer. We greatly appreciate your business.

All the best,
Charlie
ErgaLogik Team

this is the 2nd email about this thermometer i bought, these emails are creepy to me... i havent even opened it lol i probably wont even use it for months

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Whether you want a loan1 to buy a car, or refinance2 the one you already have, you could save money with our competitive rates. Plus, as an existing Chase checking customer, you also qualify for a maximum rate discount of 0.50% off standard rates3!

1 New loans subject to credit approval by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. ("Chase"). Additional terms and conditions apply, including vehicle restrictions, such as vehicle age and mileage.
2 Consult your independent financial expert to see if refinancing your auto loan is right for you. If you decide to refinance with Chase, you may be able to lower your monthly loan payment. However, if you choose a loan term that is longer than the term left on your existing auto loan, you will pay interest over a longer period of time, and the overall cost of your loan may be higher.
3 Qualifying for rate discounts: You get 0.25% off standard auto loan rates if you have a Chase personal checking account when you apply. You get an additional 0.25% discount if you have your monthly loan payment automatically deducted from this Chase checking account when you enroll at loan closing; however this continues only for as long as you continue automatic deductions. Rate discounts are subject to change at any time. Discounts are only available on new auto loans through a branch, online or by phone with Chase, and are not available on dealer financing.

lol